• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello
I have requirement to calculate today hours for the current week. 
We have custom object Tracker__C and field Hours__C. Hours__C is user entered field. Next to the user entered field we wanted to show the users total hours he has entered thus far this week. 
For example  (Day of the week - Hours entered - Total hours this week)
Monday - 4 - 4
Tuesday - 6 - 10
Wednesday - 2 - 12
Thursday - 8 - 20
Friday - 8 - 28

All help appreciated
Thanks
Dinesh
  • January 14, 2019
Hello,
I have custom object Location__c and custom field on Account.SAP_BP_ID__c. The custom Object Location__c has fields AccountID__c and SAP_ID__c. Location__c will be populated via API in back ground. Location__c.AccountID__c has lookup relationship with Account. I need a trigger to update the AccountID__C on Location__c object with Account.ID whenever a new location is created. 
Update Location__c.AccountID__c where Location__c.SAP_BPID__c = Account.SAP_ID__c
and Location__c.AccountID__c has lookup relationship with Account (sorry to repeat)

Thanks
Dinesh
  • December 15, 2018
Hi
I need an APEX class to retrieve Opportunities based on passed CreatedDate field. Basically, I need APEX class which accepts dateTime as parameter and I can use it in where clause of my SQL - SELECT AccountId, ID, OwnerID, Name, Model__C FROM Opportunity  WHERE CreatedDate>='XXXXXXXXXXXX'.
The createDate is stored in 2017-09-12T22:26:37.000Z format. I dont know what is 000Z in this field value.  
Thanks

Dipa

• January 04, 2018
Hello, I m very new to Apex programming and was looking for the best way to write an APEX class that will give me Opportunity Header Data and its related Products (line item on that Opportunity) where the created and modified date is the date I pass to this class. I know how to write this SQL but wanted to know how to get this in Apex Class. 

Thanks 
DJ
  • December 25, 2017
Hello
I have requirement to calculate today hours for the current week. 
We have custom object Tracker__C and field Hours__C. Hours__C is user entered field. Next to the user entered field we wanted to show the users total hours he has entered thus far this week. 
For example  (Day of the week - Hours entered - Total hours this week)
Monday - 4 - 4
Tuesday - 6 - 10
Wednesday - 2 - 12
Thursday - 8 - 20
Friday - 8 - 28

All help appreciated
Thanks
Dinesh
  • January 14, 2019
Hello,
I have custom object Location__c and custom field on Account.SAP_BP_ID__c. The custom Object Location__c has fields AccountID__c and SAP_ID__c. Location__c will be populated via API in back ground. Location__c.AccountID__c has lookup relationship with Account. I need a trigger to update the AccountID__C on Location__c object with Account.ID whenever a new location is created. 
Update Location__c.AccountID__c where Location__c.SAP_BPID__c = Account.SAP_ID__c
and Location__c.AccountID__c has lookup relationship with Account (sorry to repeat)

Thanks
Dinesh
  • December 15, 2018
Hello, I m very new to Apex programming and was looking for the best way to write an APEX class that will give me Opportunity Header Data and its related Products (line item on that Opportunity) where the created and modified date is the date I pass to this class. I know how to write this SQL but wanted to know how to get this in Apex Class. 

Thanks 
DJ
  • December 25, 2017