• 69 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've accrued several badges in Trailhead, but it's been a while since I logged in. I tried logging in again recently, but Trailhead does not recognize my account, instead greeting me with the "Howdy, we haven't seen you before" welcome message.

I tried logging into support.salesforce.com, but I cannot.
Then I tried calling Salesforce, and they punted me over to this site, claiming that it is a developer problem. I don't agree, but I can't seem to get any tech support anywhere else so here I am.

I can verify that the credentials I use to log into both my developer org and Trailhead are the same, and that the org login works just fine. Can someone assist?
 Conference Management App - Create a Lightning Component with Server-Side Apex Controller:

Step 5: Add Component to the Speaker Record Page
Click App Default and then Assign as App Default.
Select the Conference app, then click Next and then Save.
Question: Does anyone know why Conference Management App is not listed for selection?

User-added image
I am also getting this error when I verify the hands on challenge:Note all APEX codes saved without errors. and all other steps worked.
Step not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing: System.QueryException: List has no rows for assignment to SObject

Thanks in advance for your help.
I've accrued several badges in Trailhead, but it's been a while since I logged in. I tried logging in again recently, but Trailhead does not recognize my account, instead greeting me with the "Howdy, we haven't seen you before" welcome message.

I tried logging into support.salesforce.com, but I cannot.
Then I tried calling Salesforce, and they punted me over to this site, claiming that it is a developer problem. I don't agree, but I can't seem to get any tech support anywhere else so here I am.

I can verify that the credentials I use to log into both my developer org and Trailhead are the same, and that the org login works just fine. Can someone assist?