• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
On a visualforce page, I am creating an opportunity and I am adding an OpportunityLineItem (opportunity product) to it.

The product2 linked to the opportunity product has a field called Maximum_Discount_in_percent_EUR__c, which is a percent field and specify the maximun discount possible.

When adding the opportunity product on the visualforce page, you can enter a discount in % (standard Discount field) or a net price (Net_Price_Discount__c). There is a validation rule preventing you for entering both.

The opportunity product has a validation rule checking if the discount is not superior to the authorized discount.
Here is the rule's formula:

AND(
    NOT($User.ByPass_VR__c),
    OR(
    AND(
    Product2.Maximum_Discount_in_percent_EUR__c <> 0,
    IF(ISBLANK(Discount) || ISNULL(Discount),
    (ListPrice - (Product2.Maximum_Discount_in_percent_EUR__c * ListPrice)) >= Net_Price_Discount__c,
    Product2.Maximum_Discount_in_percent_EUR__c < Discount))
    )
    )

I have tested the NOT($User.ByPass_VR__c) line, and it is not giving me any problems.

When I enter a discount in the Discount field superior the authorized one, the validation rule worked fine and I get my error message.
But when I enter e net price in Net_Price_Discount__c inferior to the authorized one, then it doesn't work and I can save the opportunity product.

Is the problem in my formula or can it be somewhere else?
Thank you for your help

Hello,

I would like to create a custom chat page that keep the Live Agent chat page styling. The reason for it is that I just want to modify some of the texts, like the waiting message and others.

I have looked at the documentation regarding the implementation of a custom chat window (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.live_agent_dev.meta/live_agent_dev/live_agent_customizing_chat_windows.htm). The problem is that the sample code that come with the documentation is an example without the default Live Agent chat page styling.

Is it a way to somehow include the default Live Agent chat windons stylesheets, or do I need to go for another solution to achieve my goal ?

On a visualforce page, I am creating an opportunity and I am adding an OpportunityLineItem (opportunity product) to it.

The product2 linked to the opportunity product has a field called Maximum_Discount_in_percent_EUR__c, which is a percent field and specify the maximun discount possible.

When adding the opportunity product on the visualforce page, you can enter a discount in % (standard Discount field) or a net price (Net_Price_Discount__c). There is a validation rule preventing you for entering both.

The opportunity product has a validation rule checking if the discount is not superior to the authorized discount.
Here is the rule's formula:

AND(
    NOT($User.ByPass_VR__c),
    OR(
    AND(
    Product2.Maximum_Discount_in_percent_EUR__c <> 0,
    IF(ISBLANK(Discount) || ISNULL(Discount),
    (ListPrice - (Product2.Maximum_Discount_in_percent_EUR__c * ListPrice)) >= Net_Price_Discount__c,
    Product2.Maximum_Discount_in_percent_EUR__c < Discount))
    )
    )

I have tested the NOT($User.ByPass_VR__c) line, and it is not giving me any problems.

When I enter a discount in the Discount field superior the authorized one, the validation rule worked fine and I get my error message.
But when I enter e net price in Net_Price_Discount__c inferior to the authorized one, then it doesn't work and I can save the opportunity product.

Is the problem in my formula or can it be somewhere else?
Thank you for your help
Hello Salesforce team, 

Thank you for your amazing work on Trailhead, I'm getting addicted (70 badges so far)!

However, I just found a bug on one of your modules. Could you please have a look at it?

I've completed all the steps of the 'Create a Satisfaction Survey' project, but an error message prevents me from completing the final one, 'Distribute the Flow Using the Utility Bar'. 

Here is the error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Lightning Page used as the utility bar in a Lightning Experience app. Please check the instructions again."

The French version of the project is designed for Salesforce classic, whereas the English one is designed for Lightning. Since I have completed the test in French, this error message should not appear. 

Could you please let me know when this is fixed? 

Thank you very much

Aude

Hello,

I would like to create a custom chat page that keep the Live Agent chat page styling. The reason for it is that I just want to modify some of the texts, like the waiting message and others.

I have looked at the documentation regarding the implementation of a custom chat window (https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.live_agent_dev.meta/live_agent_dev/live_agent_customizing_chat_windows.htm). The problem is that the sample code that come with the documentation is an example without the default Live Agent chat page styling.

Is it a way to somehow include the default Live Agent chat windons stylesheets, or do I need to go for another solution to achieve my goal ?

Hello,

I am attempting to style the default "Chat Window", the one that displays automatically if a "Custom Chat Page" (visualforce page) is not defined. 

BEFORE
User-added image
Is there a way to customize the CSS for this default chat window to look like this:

AFTER
User-added image
I was able to copy the HTML code, then modify and reference the CSS from the default chat window to apply our branding style guidelines.  I do not want to create a custom chat window using visualforce, I just want to change the toolbar and button colors, that's it.

Alternatively, are there fully functional chat window visualforce templates available to customize?  How can I reverse engineer the rendered HTML  from the default chat window with all of the visualforce components in place, where I can create my own VF page:
<div style="top: 0; left: 0; right: 0; bottom: 0; position: absolute;">
        <liveAgent:clientChat>
        <liveAgent:clientChatSaveButton />
        <liveAgent:clientChatEndButton />
        <div style="top: 25px; left: 5px; right: 5px; bottom: 5px; position: absolute; z-index:0;">
                <liveAgent:clientChatAlertMessage />
                <liveAgent:clientChatStatusMessage />
        <table id="waitingMessage" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
                <tr>
                        <td>Please wait while you are connected to an available agent.</td>
                </tr>
        </table>
        <div style="top: 0; right: 0; bottom: 41px; left: 0; padding: 0; position: absolute;word-wrap: break-word; z-index: 0;">
                <liveAgent:clientChatLog />
        </div>
        <div style="position: absolute; height: auto; right: 0; bottom: 0; left: 0; margin-right:67px;">
                <liveagent:clientChatInput /><liveAgent:clientChatSendButton />
        </div>
</div>
        </liveAgent:clientChat>
</div>
Please help.

Thanks...

Hello Salesforce team, 

Thank you for your amazing work on Trailhead, I'm getting addicted (70 badges so far)!

However, I just found a bug on one of your modules. Could you please have a look at it?

I've completed all the steps of the 'Create a Satisfaction Survey' project, but an error message prevents me from completing the final one, 'Distribute the Flow Using the Utility Bar'. 

Here is the error message: "Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a Lightning Page used as the utility bar in a Lightning Experience app. Please check the instructions again."

The French version of the project is designed for Salesforce classic, whereas the English one is designed for Lightning. Since I have completed the test in French, this error message should not appear. 

Could you please let me know when this is fixed? 

Thank you very much

Aude