• 9 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
we have already added our org base address and visual force address to our remote site settings, but for the last 2 days only this has stopped working. It is working fine on fireforx, so far issue is only on Chrome. Is anyone else facing this or have you found a work around?

System.JSONException: No such column 'subType' on sobject of type Case

We are getting this error although we use in our rest api:

Case[] cl = (Case[])JSON.deserialize(bodyString, list<Case>.class);

our request is :

[{ 
"description": "tyfgjgfjg kgiuygfiyft kygygiy", 
"suppliedEmail": "test@test.om", 
"type": "test", 
"subType": "subtest", 
"closedByFaq": false, 
"mobileNumber": "", 
"Case_Page_information": "http:\/\/0.0.0.0:8800\/settings\/payment", 
"accountExternalId": "abcd12334"
 }]
 The three standard fields suppliedemail, description and type get mapped fine. Its the custom field it is not able to find. Now on production it works fine - in sandbox we are just introducing a new field Case_Page_information and now none of the custom fields work in sandbox. 
When using rest api for our case object we get the following error:

An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 473497184-7719 (-748866837). We are not getting the same error on sandbox only on production.

We have not done any deployments to changed any security settings around this.
We also tried using workbench and got the same result:
doesn't work: /services/data/v41.0/sobjects/Case/500b00000122PwN 
works: /services/data/v41.0/sobjects/Case/

all other objects are working fine.

Anyone else also facing the same issue? as we do not have premier support we cannot open cases for APis
Since we do not have premie
We copied the InboundSocialPostHandlerImpl class from the Social Customer Service guide and also its corresponding test class. We had not made any modification to either of them but still when we run a test it keeps it 0% coverage.

My main question is if we are modifying the code do we really need to extend the class? What code be coming in the way of coverage if we really need to deploy?
we have already added our org base address and visual force address to our remote site settings, but for the last 2 days only this has stopped working. It is working fine on fireforx, so far issue is only on Chrome. Is anyone else facing this or have you found a work around?
I am trying to create a round robin assignment on contacts in my org. I found code online but I need to add a line for the code to trigger upon the change of the record type and I am unsure how to do that.

trigger contacttrigger on Contact (before insert) {
    if(Trigger.isBefore){
        Double roundRobinValue = 1;
        List<Contact> conList = [SELECT Id, Round_Robin_ID__c, CreatedDate FROM Contact where Round_Robin_ID__c  != null
                                 order by CreatedDate desc limit 1];
        if(conList != null && conList.size()>0){
            roundRobinValue = conList[0].Round_Robin_ID__c;
        }

for(Contact c : Trigger.New){
            system.debug('###Round Robin Value : '+roundRobinValue);
            if(roundRobinValue == 18){
                roundRobinValue = 1;
                c.OwnerId = '0057F000002FrWT';
            }
            else if(roundRobinValue == 2){
                roundRobinValue++; 
                c.OwnerId = '0057F000005vkd1';
            }
            else if(roundRobinValue == 3){
                roundRobinValue++; 
                c.OwnerId = '0057F000005vkd1';
I have a single name field on our product object that has the follwoing full name name below but I don't know how I can pull them from each delimerter. 
Here is the *code I used for a formula field to pull out the second value 'Onsite' but I don't know what additions I need to make in this to pull out the 4th, 5th and 6th values. If someone can just point me in the direction of what each part of the code is doing I could make the addition. 
Thank you

Video | Onsite | Sponsorship | Editorial | Great Resignation Poll | 640x380

​​​​​​​*LEFT(RIGHT(Name, LEN(Name) - FIND ("|", Name)), FIND("|" , RIGHT(Name, LEN(Name) - FIND ("|", Name)))-1)

System.JSONException: No such column 'subType' on sobject of type Case

We are getting this error although we use in our rest api:

Case[] cl = (Case[])JSON.deserialize(bodyString, list<Case>.class);

our request is :

[{ 
"description": "tyfgjgfjg kgiuygfiyft kygygiy", 
"suppliedEmail": "test@test.om", 
"type": "test", 
"subType": "subtest", 
"closedByFaq": false, 
"mobileNumber": "", 
"Case_Page_information": "http:\/\/0.0.0.0:8800\/settings\/payment", 
"accountExternalId": "abcd12334"
 }]
 The three standard fields suppliedemail, description and type get mapped fine. Its the custom field it is not able to find. Now on production it works fine - in sandbox we are just introducing a new field Case_Page_information and now none of the custom fields work in sandbox. 
When using rest api for our case object we get the following error:

An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 473497184-7719 (-748866837). We are not getting the same error on sandbox only on production.

We have not done any deployments to changed any security settings around this.
We also tried using workbench and got the same result:
doesn't work: /services/data/v41.0/sobjects/Case/500b00000122PwN 
works: /services/data/v41.0/sobjects/Case/

all other objects are working fine.

Anyone else also facing the same issue? as we do not have premier support we cannot open cases for APis
Since we do not have premie
We copied the InboundSocialPostHandlerImpl class from the Social Customer Service guide and also its corresponding test class. We had not made any modification to either of them but still when we run a test it keeps it 0% coverage.

My main question is if we are modifying the code do we really need to extend the class? What code be coming in the way of coverage if we really need to deploy?