• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
HI Folks,
I need your expert advice. I am novie to SFDC. I am creating a pag whcih will display student information along with a column named "resume" with a download link to download and view thier resume. Now problem is this I have created three records and attached resume to these records but whenever I click on downlaod I get the same resume every time. I meant to say. for all records it shows same resume not recpective one

I used below Code of VF Page-

<apex:page standardController="Student__c" sidebar="false" showHeader="false" extensions="StudentInfoController"> <apex:form > <apex:image url="{!$Resource.Placement_Cell_pic}"/> <apex:pageblock > <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!studentlist}" var="student"> <apex:column value="{!student.name}"/> <apex:column value="{!student.Competency__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!student.Qualification__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!student.Stream__c}"/> <apex:column value="{!student.YesrOfPassout__c }"/> <apex:column headerValue="Resume"> <apex:outputLink value="{!URLFOR($Action.Attachment.Download, attchmentobj.Id)}" target="_blank">Download</apex:outputLink></apex:column> </apex:pageBlockTable> </apex:pageblock> </apex:form> </apex:page>

Below Code For Controller-

public with Sharing class StudentInfoController {
public List<Student__c> studentlist{get;set;}
public Attachment attchmentobj{get;set;}
    public StudentInfoController(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
        studentlist=[select id,name,Competency__c,Qualification__c,Stream__c,YesrOfPassout__c from Student__c];
        attchmentobj=[select id,name,body,contenttype from Attachment where parentID IN: studentlist AND contenttype='application/msword' limit 1];
    }

}

Can anyone help me fix my mistake and get the desired results.
We are a comprehensive Benefits company looking for a Salesforce Developer to help build out and complete our migration from legacy systems.
The primary goals include:
Migrate existing GoldMine, Pension Portal and Call Center functions into Salesforce
Help migrate existing GoldMine, Pension Portal and Call Center Data into Salesforce
Data integration with existing Relius solution
Build custom Reports & Dashboards

I have a requirement to scrub a users photo when they leave the company.  Unfortunately, both of the fields that hold the photo are read only, and i get error "Field is not writeable" from APEX code when i  refer to them.
Also - i cannot clear them manually using APEX data loader as they do not appear in the field listing for the USER object.  
So - i cannot update these either programatically nor manually using dataloader.

Does anyone know of a way i can do this?  Users without a photo have a value in the url path of 005 which is what i want to update these to for leavers.