• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
when i try to 'check challenge' on the hands on challenge for 'work with GUS at salesforce > GUS at work > Create Work Items', i get the following error and cannot finish the challenge

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: YRPEAQJA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: SELECT Id FROM agf__ADM_Work__c where RecordTypeId ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'agf__ADM_Work__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.
when i try to 'check challenge' on the hands on challenge for 'work with GUS at salesforce > GUS at work > Create Work Items', i get the following error and cannot finish the challenge

There was an unhandled exception. Please reference ID: YRPEAQJA. Error: Faraday::ClientError. Message: INVALID_TYPE: SELECT Id FROM agf__ADM_Work__c where RecordTypeId ^ ERROR at Row:1:Column:16 sObject type 'agf__ADM_Work__c' is not supported. If you are attempting to use a custom object, be sure to append the '__c' after the entity name. Please reference your WSDL or the describe call for the appropriate names.