• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I have trigger to insert document record when ever account record is created and I have one custom field Image__c which is Ritch Text Area data type, I am storing images in Image__C field, How can get this image__c into document.Can you please help me...
Hi All,
         I have custom field in account object, I put an image in that custom field.I want to send an email along with account name and that custom field using email templates how it is possible ..... 
what type of custom field I have to create & how to send an email Can you please help me.............................................................

Hi All,
I have trigger to insert document record when ever account record is created and I have one custom field Image__c which is Ritch Text Area data type, I am storing images in Image__C field, How can get this image__c into document.Can you please help me...
Hi All,
         I have custom field in account object, I put an image in that custom field.I want to send an email along with account name and that custom field using email templates how it is possible ..... 
what type of custom field I have to create & how to send an email Can you please help me.............................................................