• 15 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys, I'm currently experiencing the following issue in my org when deploying Custom Settings from the Development environment to the Production environment. The values are available in both the Development and UAT environments but when we deploy to Production only the custom settings (labels and descriptions) are coming through, the acual values existing in the DEV and UAT environments are being excluded.
All the related Apex classes and Apex triggers as well as Profile Settings have been checked and there are no differences between DEV and PROD.
How do we add these values while deploying?

• Salesforce is consuming an external oData data source where the object referenced has a composite key. The composite key is made up of a string field and a date field.
  • In External sources configuring Salesforce to get data from the external source works fine and so External data source configuration succeeds.
  • When an SOQL is ran in the developer console on the external data objects salesforce returns an error message:
    • [object Object]: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 822572725-2516 (-1192202427)
    • Image of UnKnown error on running SOQL in Developer console
  • A closer look of the logs shows that an oData URL call was done to retrieve the data and the call in question returned successfully with a status code of 200. Further running the URL in question via Postman returns the valid set of data
Can you please offer some guidance as to where things might be going wrong.
Hi Guys, I'm currently experiencing the following issue in my org when deploying Custom Settings from the Development environment to the Production environment. The values are available in both the Development and UAT environments but when we deploy to Production only the custom settings (labels and descriptions) are coming through, the acual values existing in the DEV and UAT environments are being excluded.
All the related Apex classes and Apex triggers as well as Profile Settings have been checked and there are no differences between DEV and PROD.
How do we add these values while deploying?