• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have created a dashboard 'Sales Performance' under 'My Private App' and created a third number widget on the Sales Performance dashboard that shows the sum of amount of all lost opportunities. But when I tried to check challenge, I am getting the below error.

"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a dashboard with the label 'Sales Performance' and the name 'Sales_Performance'. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly"

I am sure the 'Sales Performance' dashboard is created correctly.
I have created the notification but still getting the challenge not completed error.

User-added image

User-added image
I have created a dashboard 'Sales Performance' under 'My Private App' and created a third number widget on the Sales Performance dashboard that shows the sum of amount of all lost opportunities. But when I tried to check challenge, I am getting the below error.

Could not find a dashboard with the label 'Sales Performance' and the name 'Sales_Performance'. Please follow the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly"

I am sure the 'Sales Performance' dashboard is created correctly.User-added image 

I am sure the 'Sales Performance' dashboard is created correctly.
I have created the notification but still getting the challenge not completed error.

User-added image

User-added image