• 20 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am naive in salesforce and learning it now a days. Bit curious how sales cloud is used to increase sales of an organisastion? Please help.
Metadata API follows which pattern?
Is it "Request and Reply"  or "Batch Data Synchronization"
  • October 22, 2017
This unit is being pushed as intermediate even though it is missing critical steps towards making use of the material it is presenting, such as step-by-step information how to successfully push the metadata we create and make use of the permissions we are uploading.

As far as I can tell, I am successfully uploading the Customer_interaction_Big_Object.permissionSet through ForceIDE, as I get no errors after save to server, but then this permission set isn't available for me to assign to anyone when I look in the SFDC setup UI for permission sets.

And then I can't upload the data because the object isn't writable, presumably because I don't have permissions.

Morever, the sample "Apex" script isn't even valid Apex.  For examples:
* There shouldn't be any angle brackets in: <Customer_Interaction__b> bo = new Customer_Interaction__b();
* Strings should use single quotes, not double quotes: bo.Account__c = "001R000000302D3";
* Play_Duration__c was defined as a number, not text (and again, double quotes!): bo.Play_Duration__c = "25";

Doesn't anyone give these articles a test drive before publishing them to people who will rely on them?
Hi Guys,
I'm trying to complete this challenge, but I don't understand the error I have.
I've created "myFirstComponent" with the following on their .cmp file:
<aura:component >
	 I am proficient in JavaScript
</aura:component>
After that I've created the "harnessApp" Lightning Application with this on it:
<aura:application >
	<c:myFirstComponent />
</aura:application>
And the error is ... 
Error trying to check the challenge

Any help on that ?
Thanks.
This unit is being pushed as intermediate even though it is missing critical steps towards making use of the material it is presenting, such as step-by-step information how to successfully push the metadata we create and make use of the permissions we are uploading.

As far as I can tell, I am successfully uploading the Customer_interaction_Big_Object.permissionSet through ForceIDE, as I get no errors after save to server, but then this permission set isn't available for me to assign to anyone when I look in the SFDC setup UI for permission sets.

And then I can't upload the data because the object isn't writable, presumably because I don't have permissions.

Morever, the sample "Apex" script isn't even valid Apex.  For examples:
* There shouldn't be any angle brackets in: <Customer_Interaction__b> bo = new Customer_Interaction__b();
* Strings should use single quotes, not double quotes: bo.Account__c = "001R000000302D3";
* Play_Duration__c was defined as a number, not text (and again, double quotes!): bo.Play_Duration__c = "25";

Doesn't anyone give these articles a test drive before publishing them to people who will rely on them?