• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone,

I have a lightning component that is being displayed in my flow. When a user selects from a list of records and clicks forward in the flow, a lightning component displays some summary information for the selected record based on the ID passed in.

However, going back and attempting to choose a different record does not change the lightning component as it seems to retain the first ID. I added a change handler and that hasn't helped either. It is like the Flow is unable to send the updated ID to the lightning component.

To confirm that it is indeed not passing in the value, I added a quick input field where the value is linked to the attribute field I am attempting to change. The default value will always be the first record chosen. I am able to update the field on the fly by pasting in another record ID and the lightning component changes instantly. So it is definitely not the component and feels like my flow is not sending the updated ID.

Would someone be able to point me in the right direction? Is there some setting that I am missing that needs to be turned on? I have been stuck on this for a few hours no spinning my wheels.

Thanks!
Hello,

I am trying to publish a draft Master Version of one of my articles but I am hitting a problem. Specifically, I am returned the following error from Salesforce:
[
    {
        "message": "Unable to create/update fields: PublishStatus. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.",
        "errorCode": "INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE",
        "fields": [
            "PublishStatus"
        ]
    }
]
I am able to update the rich text content block but I am unable to publish the draft article. Following the doucmentation from this: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.knowledge_dev.meta/knowledge_dev/knowledge_REST_publish_master_version.htm it looks like I should be able to.

I attached a picture of my call from within Postman. I have two separate calls that updates my Content__c custom field and then publishes the article if the update was successfuly. The update to my Content__c field is successful but the call to publish is not working.

User-added image

Any reason why?
Hello everyone,

I am experiencing a very interesting problem that I have never encountered before.

I am trying to deploy a change set to my Production org that contians updated Apex code. When testing the updated code in my sandbox environment everything works. When I attempt to deploy though I am getting Assertion failures in my test class. 

To look a bit more into what is going on I enabled Debug Logs for my user and only ran validation on the test class that was failing and it was now passing! I then disabled my debug logs and reran just that one test and it failed. So it seems like my test classes only pass when there is some type of trace flag enabled?

Does anybody know why this could be happening? This particular test class tests an apex class that makes callouts to a 3rd party system. I use System.assert() to validate information that I expect from a HttpMock class that I wrote. It is just odd to me that it only passes with a trace flag of some kind enabled.

Thanks!

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue with the renderAs=pdf functionality using Visualforce pages.

We often have ordered lists that are broken and are restarted, so <ol start="num"> is used.

It does not look like Visualforce pages while rendered as PDFs respect the start attribute.

Example code:

<ol>
<li> List Item 1</li>
<li>List Item 2</li>
</ol>
<apex:image src="src"></apex:image>
<ol start="3">
<li>List Item 3</li>
</ol>

Should be displayed like this:
1. List Item 1
2. List Item 2
{{IMAGE HERE}}
3. List Item 3

Instead it is displayed like this:
1. List Item 1
2. List Item 2
{{IMAGE HERE}}
1. List Item 3

Is there something that could be done to get around this? We have a need to dynamically create PDFs of Knowledge Articles so it needs to dynamically load the content of the Knowledge Article that is passed to it.

Thanks

Hello,

I am having issues with my Lightning Component in Flow. I for some reason can't pass any data from my Flow to my Lightning Component. I can absolutely grab the data from my Lightning Component and use that.

Basically all my flow does is compose an email based on information from the record that it is pointing at. Before the email is sent, it shows the Subject and Body of the email and allows someone to edit the information prior to sending the email. I cannot get the Lightning Component to work in my flow if I am inputting values from my flow into my component, it just fails to load. 

Any suggestions on how to get around this? I want to avoid building something custom but I might have to.

No inputs into Lightning Component via Flow:
Component Showing / No Input into Lightning Component in Flow

Input for Lightning Component via Flow, component no longer visible:
Component Not Showing / Have value input into Lightning Component

Input for those curious:
Simple Input into Body Attribute on Lightning component

Component Code:
<aura:component implements="lightning:availableForFlowScreens" access="global">
    <aura:attribute name="subject" type="String" access="global" />
    <aura:attribute name="body" type="String" access="global" />
    <div id="subject-editor">
        <lightning:input value="{!v.subject}" /> 
    </div><br/>
    <div id="body-editor">
        <lightning:inputRichText value="{!v.body}" /> 
    </div>
</aura:component>

Component Design Code:
<design:component>
    <design:attribute name="subject" label="Subject" />
    <design:attribute name="body" label="Body" />
</design:component>

Hello everyone,

I have a very interesting problem that has been giving me a migraine for the past few days.

I am currently trying to fix something in our Production environment that involves Mixed DML modifications. Basically the gist of the class is if an Account is set to Inactive, then all Contacts and Customer Community Users should also be set to Inactive.

I am using @future methods to accomplish this. I have ran my test classes and QA testing in my sandbox and everything looks fine. I go to deploy to Production and I get multiple assertion errors when checking if the User record has been deactivated. Checked the code in my sandbox and everything is fine. I tried doing this a few times and the errors occurred each and every time. So I then proceed to turn on Debugging for my user and lo and behold, it now works perfectly when deploying to Production. Why is that?
Hey everyone,

So yesterday Salesforce demoed the new lightning:map component for Lightning and have been playing around with it. Basically what my new component is supposed to do is show all Accounts that live within a radius of each other on a map. I have this working if I preview the component via the Lightning app preview. If I add the component to the Account record home page, it does not work and always defaults to San Francisco. Has anyone been able to get this working for them on record pages?

Thanks.
Looking at this article (https://releasenotes.docs.salesforce.com/en-us/spring17/release-notes/rn_lightning_apps_public.htm) it looks like we can add Lightning Apps to communities that allows users to use Lightning Apps and Components without being authenticated with Salesforce.

Is there a way to get this functionality on a website outside of Salesforce? I have added my app to a test localhost website but I need to be authenticated with Salesforce, otherwise I get a No 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' Header is present error in Chromes Developer Console log. 

Thanks!
Hello everyone,

Question about the Salesforce Mobile App. Is therre a way to extend the capabilities of the Salesforce iOS mobile app so that we can build in an integration with Siri? Basically we would want to be able to ask Siri how many open cases there are and have the extension to the mobile app work in such a way that it provides the results. We have scoured the internet and have not found a relevant answer.

Is this possible? Thanks!
Hello everyone,

I have a request to build a custom javascript extension for an external site to access our internal Salesforce organization. 

I was able to whitelist my domain in the CORS settings in Salesforce and have been able to send information over to Salesforce using a public site and an Apex Custom REST method. The problem with this method is that the Public User does not have access to all of the objects that we require (making posts to a Feed for example). This means that we need to perform some sort of Authentication with Salesforce. 

The problem is if we try to obtain an access token we are met with the following error:
Cross-Origin Request Blocked: The Same Origin Policy disallows reading the remote resource at <insert Salesforce Org URL here>. (Reason: CORS header 'Access-Control-Allow-Origin' missing).
It does not seem that there is a way to do this. I have tried hitting https://login.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token as well as our own internal Salesforce login page (ex. https://mycompanyname--cs1.my.salesforce.com/services/oauth2/token. They both do not work. 

Is there some way to perform authentication with Salesforce from an outside javascript REST call or is this not possible? The only solutions I have found online seem to be making a public site but as I mentioned before this doesn't necessarily work for us as the public site user does not have adequate access to an object that we would need.

Thanks for any help!

Hello Salesforce Dev Community,

My company is currently trying to establish an integration between our own program and a custom Salesforce Connected App and we hit a bit of a snag. A bit of backstory on the problem...

My company is currently trying to set up a integration with a custom Salesforce Connected App. This integration would require a Community User to authenticate with Salesforce using a form of OAuth2. This integration would communicate with an installed program on a Windows device. The installed program on the Windows device would need to be able to communicate with Salesforce on a daily basis to retrieve updated Account and User information based on the User that authenticated the installed program. We currently have a contract with Salesforce that allows for only 5,000 monthly community logins. 

We have currently developed a solution that accomplishes our need by using the User-Agent OAuth2 flow (documentation here). We have a timeout value for the Access Token set for 24 hours. We have set the refresh token to expire every 90 days, requiring the user to re-authenticate with Salesforce again once expired. In this current state flow, we are requesting a refresh token and access token when a user first logs in and authorizes the Connected App. Afterwards, the program would communicate with Salesforce everyday, requesting a new access token using the refresh token on a daily basis as the prior access token expired. This would continue until the refresh token expired, requiring the user to log in again.

While this has worked for its intended purpose, we have noticed that using the refresh token to obtain a new access token counts as a login toward our monthly limit. We possibly have the need to have 100 programs or installations authenticate with Salesforce every month, which would come out to a value of 3,000 logins every month from the integration. We currently have a mean value of around 3,200 logins per month already, not counting the additional 3,000 logins that would be added due to the integration. This would put us over our 5,000 monthly limit.

One solution that we thought of was to create a "heartbeat" from our program to Salesforce that would communicate every 12 hours. This "heartbeat" would allow us to keep the access token alive for a longer period of time, as according to this answer in the community, access tokens don't necessarily expire if they are continually used.

But I wanted to reach out to the community and see if there is another method/way to go about this that we are missing. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of integration?

Any information is much appreciated, thanks!
Jordan

Hey everyone,

I want to grab the value of my label for a dynamic picklist but I am not sure how it is to be done and I have scoured the Internet and have not found anything that works for myself. Right now I am using the value field to grab the ID of an Account from the picklist but I also need to grab the name. I figured I would be able to grab it from the selected option's label but I haven't been able to do it.

Here is the lightning:select in my new lightning component:
<lightning:select aura:id="accountSelect"
    name="account"
    label="Select Account"
    required="true"
     value="{!v.acctId}"
    onchange="{!c.changeAccount}">
        <aura:iteration items="{!v.lstAccount}" var="acct" >
            <option value="{!acct.Id}" >{!acct.Name}</option>
        </aura:iteration>
</lightning:select>

And here is my controller:
changeAccount: function(component,event,helper){
		console.log('Account changed.'); 
        var label = component.find("accountSelect").get("v.label");

console.log('log that it changed, new account name: ' + label);
}

Thanks for any help!
Hey everyone,

I currently set up an integration with VSTS and I have been having issues passing basic HTML to a Salesforce Rich Text field and I was hoping to be pushed in the right direction.

According to this document I believe basic tags like <b>, <u>, and <i> should be able to be passed in but I cannot get it to work for the life of me. Is there anything that should be done?

This is the String value that I am attempting to pass into my Rich Text Field:
'This is a test. <b>BOLD </b><i>Italicized</i><u>Underlined</u> This was a test.'

Hello everyone,

All of a sudden I have been experiencing an issue with one of my apex test classes, mainly for a single line of code. This test class has been working for months but all of a sudden has prevented me from pushing anything into my Production org. Furthermore, it is failing on a SOQL query that I know should pass. I can make this same exact query in workbench and get results. Running the same test manually in my Production Org passes. Running all tests in my Production Org at once and everything passes.

I am at a loss for what is happening and any guidance is greatly appreciated, thanks.

Hello,

I am attempting to use a Future class to send a Case over to Visual Studio Team Services via REST API. It has been working all this month but for the past few hours none of my requests have made it out of the Queued Apex Job status without a reason why. There have been no significant changes made to the code to prompt this behavior.

Is there some sort of limit that I could be hitting? Is there a way to see this information?

Thanks.
Hello Salesforce Dev Community,

My company is currently trying to establish an integration between our own program and a custom Salesforce Connected App and we hit a bit of a snag. A bit of backstory on the problem...

My company is currently trying to set up a integration with a custom Salesforce Connected App. This integration would require a Community User to authenticate with Salesforce using a form of OAuth2. This integration would communicate with an installed program on a Windows device. The installed program on the Windows device would need to be able to communicate with Salesforce on a daily basis to retrieve updated Account and User information based on the User that authenticated the installed program. We currently have a contract with Salesforce that allows for only 5,000 monthly community logins. 

We have currently developed a solution that accomplishes our need by using the User-Agent OAuth2 flow (documentation here). We have a timeout value for the Access Token set for 24 hours. We have set the refresh token to expire every 90 days, requiring the user to re-authenticate with Salesforce again once expired. In this current state flow, we are requesting a refresh token and access token when a user first logs in and authorizes the Connected App. Afterwards, the program would communicate with Salesforce everyday, requesting a new access token using the refresh token on a daily basis as the prior access token expired. This would continue until the refresh token expired, requiring the user to log in again.

While this has worked for its intended purpose, we have noticed that using the refresh token to obtain a new access token counts as a login toward our monthly limit. We possibly have the need to have 100 programs or installations authenticate with Salesforce every month, which would come out to a value of 3,000 logins every month from the integration. We currently have a mean value of around 3,200 logins per month already, not counting the additional 3,000 logins that would be added due to the integration. This would put us over our 5,000 monthly limit.

One solution that we thought of was to create a "heartbeat" from our program to Salesforce that would communicate every 12 hours. This "heartbeat" would allow us to keep the access token alive for a longer period of time, as according to this answer in the community, access tokens don't necessarily expire if they are continually used.

But I wanted to reach out to the community and see if there is another method/way to go about this that we are missing. Does anyone have any experience with this sort of integration?

Any information is much appreciated, thanks!
Jordan

Hey everyone,

I want to grab the value of my label for a dynamic picklist but I am not sure how it is to be done and I have scoured the Internet and have not found anything that works for myself. Right now I am using the value field to grab the ID of an Account from the picklist but I also need to grab the name. I figured I would be able to grab it from the selected option's label but I haven't been able to do it.

name="account"
    label="Select Account"
    required="true"
     value="{!v.acctId}"

}

Thanks for any help!
Hey everyone,

I currently set up an integration with VSTS and I have been having issues passing basic HTML to a Salesforce Rich Text field and I was hoping to be pushed in the right direction.

According to this document I believe basic tags like <b>, <u>, and <i> should be able to be passed in but I cannot get it to work for the life of me. Is there anything that should be done?

'This is a test. <b>BOLD </b><i>Italicized</i><u>Underlined</u> This was a test.'

Hello,

I am trying to publish a draft Master Version of one of my articles but I am hitting a problem. Specifically, I am returned the following error from Salesforce:
[
    {
        "message": "Unable to create/update fields: PublishStatus. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.",
        "errorCode": "INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE",
        "fields": [
            "PublishStatus"
        ]
    }
]
I am able to update the rich text content block but I am unable to publish the draft article. Following the doucmentation from this: https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.knowledge_dev.meta/knowledge_dev/knowledge_REST_publish_master_version.htm it looks like I should be able to.

I attached a picture of my call from within Postman. I have two separate calls that updates my Content__c custom field and then publishes the article if the update was successfuly. The update to my Content__c field is successful but the call to publish is not working.

User-added image

Any reason why?

Hello everyone,

I am having an issue with the renderAs=pdf functionality using Visualforce pages.

We often have ordered lists that are broken and are restarted, so <ol start="num"> is used.

It does not look like Visualforce pages while rendered as PDFs respect the start attribute.

Example code:

<ol>
<li> List Item 1</li>
<li>List Item 2</li>
</ol>
<apex:image src="src"></apex:image>
<ol start="3">
<li>List Item 3</li>
</ol>

Should be displayed like this:
1. List Item 1
2. List Item 2
{{IMAGE HERE}}
3. List Item 3

Instead it is displayed like this:
1. List Item 1
2. List Item 2
{{IMAGE HERE}}
1. List Item 3

Is there something that could be done to get around this? We have a need to dynamically create PDFs of Knowledge Articles so it needs to dynamically load the content of the Knowledge Article that is passed to it.

Thanks

Hello,

I am having issues with my Lightning Component in Flow. I for some reason can't pass any data from my Flow to my Lightning Component. I can absolutely grab the data from my Lightning Component and use that.

Basically all my flow does is compose an email based on information from the record that it is pointing at. Before the email is sent, it shows the Subject and Body of the email and allows someone to edit the information prior to sending the email. I cannot get the Lightning Component to work in my flow if I am inputting values from my flow into my component, it just fails to load. 

Any suggestions on how to get around this? I want to avoid building something custom but I might have to.

No inputs into Lightning Component via Flow:
Component Showing / No Input into Lightning Component in Flow

Input for Lightning Component via Flow, component no longer visible:
Component Not Showing / Have value input into Lightning Component

Input for those curious:
Simple Input into Body Attribute on Lightning component

Component Code:
<aura:component implements="lightning:availableForFlowScreens" access="global">
    <aura:attribute name="subject" type="String" access="global" />
    <aura:attribute name="body" type="String" access="global" />
    <div id="subject-editor">
        <lightning:input value="{!v.subject}" /> 
    </div><br/>
    <div id="body-editor">
        <lightning:inputRichText value="{!v.body}" /> 
    </div>
</aura:component>

Component Design Code:
<design:component>
    <design:attribute name="subject" label="Subject" />
    <design:attribute name="body" label="Body" />
</design:component>

Hey everyone,

So yesterday Salesforce demoed the new lightning:map component for Lightning and have been playing around with it. Basically what my new component is supposed to do is show all Accounts that live within a radius of each other on a map. I have this working if I preview the component via the Lightning app preview. If I add the component to the Account record home page, it does not work and always defaults to San Francisco. Has anyone been able to get this working for them on record pages?

Thanks.

I am working on writing a custom Lightning component for use in a Community. What I need it to do is basically recreate the "Articles with this Topic" default component that goes on the Topic Detail page. The default component doesn't allow for custom sorting or custom messaging based on criteria such as the number of articles in the list or if the Topic is linked to another object record, so I am writing my own that will allow for these things.

I am getting stuck on querying the TopicAssignment object in the Apex controller, which I think must be a permissions issue. When I view the component as myself (System Administrator profile) it appears to work, and I get the list of Knowledge articles. When I log in as a Community User (Customer Community User profile), the Apex method returns an empty list. The code for that Apex method is listed below:

public static List<Knowledge__kav> getArticlesForTopic(String topicId)
	{
		try
		{ 
			return [SELECT Id, Title, Subtitle__c, Article_Body__c FROM Knowledge__kav WHERE Id IN (SELECT EntityId FROM TopicAssignment WHERE TopicId = :topicId) AND PublishStatus = 'Online' ORDER BY Sequence__c ASC, LastPublishedDate DESC]; 
		}
		catch(QueryException qe)
		{
			return null;
		}
		catch(Exception e)
		{
			System.debug(JRBRepo.handleError(e,TRUE));
			return null;
		}
	}
I cannot find the Topic or TopicAssignment objects through the Object Manager UI, so I cannot see a way to grant permissions to these objects for the Community User profile. I see under the System Permissions section that there are several permissions related to managing Topics, but not one for just reading Topics. I don't want the Community Users to have control over Topics or the assignment of Topics, I just need them to be able to read them.

Is there a permission that I am missing, or are those objects named something different in the Object Manager UI? 
Hey everyone,

name="account"
    label="Select Account"
    required="true"
     value="{!v.acctId}"

}

Thanks for any help!
Hey everyone,

Hi all,

I need to find a way to login to a site with Salesforce credentials but starting the communication in Salesforce. That means, do the OAuth thing inside salesforce and use the access token from the response and send it to an external application which would use the token to do SF operations on the customer behalf. Is this possible?

Thanks.
Hello everyone,

All of a sudden I have been experiencing an issue with one of my apex test classes, mainly for a single line of code. This test class has been working for months but all of a sudden has prevented me from pushing anything into my Production org. Furthermore, it is failing on a SOQL query that I know should pass. I can make this same exact query in workbench and get results. Running the same test manually in my Production Org passes. Running all tests in my Production Org at once and everything passes.

I am at a loss for what is happening and any guidance is greatly appreciated, thanks.

In what seems sproatic, our users are getting errors when visiting cases in Salesforce Lightning. We have two custom lightning components right now that a developer made for us, Case Merge, and seeing if anyone is also viewing the case (which is temporarily removed).

The error is the following - is there anything that can be done? This seems to come up semi-regularly.

Uncaught Component class instance initialization error [Definition does not exist on the client for descriptor:markup://support:compactFeedItemHeader]
Callback failed: serviceComponent://ui.chatter.components.aura.components.forceChatter.chatter.RecordFeedContainerController/ACTION$getCompactFeedModel
throws at https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:8:15
V.Cb()@https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:586:154
a.D.Vd()@https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:306:162
a.BJ()@https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:328:494
new a()@https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:260:254
V.Cb()@https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:585:465
a.D.Vd()@https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:306:162
a.BJ()@https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:328:494
new a()@https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:260:254
V.Cb()@https://unoapp.lightning.force.com/auraFW/javascript/pX1ganOCAMJgvd2N5wQKGQ/aura_prod.js:585:465
I have a SalesForce developer account and I am experimenting with the REST API. I have a simple query example that works in Workbench but fails in my own code. With Workbench, the following works as expected

/services/data/v41.0/query/?q=SELECT+PhotoUrl+FROM+Account

and I get JSON with 13 records and behaves as I would expect (this is all against the sample database created for a developer account). But when I try issuing my own HTTP GET:
https://eu9.salesforce.com/services/data/v41.0/query/?q=SELECT+PhotoUrl+FROM+Account

SalesForce returns with

{"message":"invalid query locator","errorCode":"INVALID_QUERY_LOCATOR"}

Some documentation talks about not being able to have more than 10 cursors into past results open. But I don't think this applies here - certainly there aren't enough records to be returned to hit the limit. Other posts I've seen, and my gut reaction, suggest this issue is occurring during some incorrect configuration somewhere. However, I am at a loss as to precisely which settings should be changed and how to navigate to find those settings. Any pointers would be much appreciated.
Hi folks,
Wondering what I'm doing wrong here... any assistance would be great.

I've created a new Lightning Out dependency app but using the generated code...

<aura:application access="global" extends="ltng:outApp" >
<aura:dependency resource="c:MyLookupComponent" />
</aura:application>

... if I try to preview it in the browser, I get the following unhelpful error message...

This page has an error. You might just need to refresh it.
Error during init [Action failed: ltng:outApp$controller$init [Incorrect usage of ltng:outApp. Refer 'Lightning Components Developer Guide' for correct usage]]

Note: from looking in the browser's console output, the app is definitely loading... i.e. I'm seeing:

execAuraJs: 1,223.14 ms
runInitAsync: 1,234.956 ms
runAfterContextCreated: 1,261.672 ms
runAfterInitDefsReady: 1,542.987 ms
runAfterBootstrapReady: 2,110.847 ms
appCreationStart: 2,116.047 ms

Any suggestions on potential causes and/or how to troubleshoot would be great. (I get the same error in both IE and Chrome.)

Thanks!
John

Hi there, 

I'm looking for a way to do a call to the SFDC REST API with oAuth but from my app I am not going to know the client / secret tokens.  

Is this possible to do?  I mean, I want to do something very simple, just like you do when you connect to the twitter API or similar.  You do a request to twitter, twitter shows the login page to the user, user grants access and the app can continue working.

From my app on my server I want to access SFDC, I do an oAuth call, SFDC asks the user and password and drects back the call to my app to continue working.  I don't want to have the user adding a remote site.

Is this possible to do? I did not find a ay to do it.  I can connect perfectly with the SOAP web service, and if I add a remote site and create the consumer and secret tokens.  But how do I connect if the user on my app may belong to any org that I do not control?

Thanks, 

Nico

• February 09, 2012