• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I need to list the 'Reason' Field in the below table in descending order . Even though I am changing the 'asc' to 'desc' in pigql, it is still reflecting 'asc' in SAQL code. PFB for details. 
Reason field
Can someone help me in this regard?? Thank you in Advance.

How to create grouping for Dimensions in WAVE Analytics? Please help me out.
I need to  group multiple dimensions into different groups. Please look at the below screen shots.
Grouping

If you look into the screen shot, the requirement is to group all te  "Yellow" hilighted fields into one group and "Red" into one Group followed by "Black" and "Other". If it is in TABLEAU we would have achieved this by using "Groups" . How to achieve this in WAVE. Please help me out. Thank you in Advance.

I need to  group multiple dimensions into different groups. Please look at the below screen shots.
Grouping

If you look into the screen shot, the requirement is to group all te  "Yellow" hilighted fields into one group and "Red" into one Group followed by "Black" and "Other". If it is in TABLEAU we would have achieved this by using "Groups" . How to achieve this in WAVE. Please help me out. Thank you in Advance.

Hi Friends,

I am supposed to create aging buckets with in the data set which i have been working for a while. Can you please let me know the step by step procedure to achieve this. Thank you in advance.
Hi Friends, 

I have got a problem with my dashboard which I have been working on. Would be thankful if some one helps me. The lens when clipped and used in the dashboard is not looking like how it is supposed to look. Below are the details.

This is the lens which i have created
But when it is clipped and used in Dashboard it is looking like this.
Dashboard which the data of the lens is totally different
Please some one help me here as I need to deliver the dashboard with in 2 days . I have tried all the possible scenarios I could do still i was not able to get it. Thank you in advance.
Can some one please help me in creating a toggle in WAVE to my dashboard. I could not find any proper link for " How to add toggle to the dashboard in WAVE analytics?". Please help me in this regard.Thank you in advance.

Grouping

Grouping

Hi Friends, 

I have got a problem with my dashboard which I have been working on. Would be thankful if some one helps me. The lens when clipped and used in the dashboard is not looking like how it is supposed to look. Below are the details.

This is the lens which i have created
But when it is clipped and used in Dashboard it is looking like this.
Dashboard which the data of the lens is totally different
Please some one help me here as I need to deliver the dashboard with in 2 days . I have tried all the possible scenarios I could do still i was not able to get it. Thank you in advance.
How to get containerId/versionId of a dataset ? Previously we used to get this by turning on the SAQL mode, but after Summer 17 release it's only showing the dataset name, not the containerId/versionId names. Please let me know if we anyone has any idea how to get it.
Hi,

Does anybody know how to display a number as a percentage when calculating a number using SAQL in a Wave step? I have use the results of a couple of steps to caculate a perfentage and am getting a display result as a decimal (0.76037622347 for example) but I would like to format this to a percentage.

Thanks
Can some one please help me in creating a toggle in WAVE to my dashboard. I could not find any proper link for " How to add toggle to the dashboard in WAVE analytics?". Please help me in this regard.Thank you in advance.
I am struggling to figure out how to achieve a particular query using Wave and SAQL. I know how I would do it in Apex/SOQL but can't quite figure out the correct steps/syntax to get it to work in SAQL. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Here is a description of what I need to do. I need to find all the records of a custom object Revenue Schedule that have a Schedule Date in Last Quarter or This Quarter. The Revenue Schedule object has a lookup to an Opportunity and through that, you can get to the Account. Then I need to put these schedules into buckets based on Account association.
For each Account that has Schedules in LAST and THIS Quarter, add its Revenue to Revenue Bucket #1 and increase count of Active Accounts by 1 (unless this is the 2nd Schedule for this Account in which case only add Revenue, do not update count) 
For each Account that has a Schedule in LAST Quarter but not THIS Quarter, add its Revenue to Revenue Bucket #2 and increase count of Inactive Accounts by 1 (unless this is the 2nd Schedule for this Account in which case only add Revenue, do not update count) 
For each Account that has a Schedule in LAST Quarter and THIS Quarter, add its Revenue to Revenue Bucket #3 and increase count of Existing Accounts to 1 (unless this is the 2nd Schedule for this Account in which case only add Revenue, do not update count) .
So I have tried to run multiple queries but still cant wrap my head around the conditional logic for only updating the Count if it is the first Account of that type. I have  tried using cogroup and group by AccountId but that gives me a single row in the Result Set for each Account. I can group them by Quarter which gets me 1 row for each Quarter but how to compare the values in those two result sets? 
Is it possible to do a nested foreach? 
We have created a Data set and lens in wave analytics
The requirement is to view all records in lens in wave. When we click on "View Data Table".
There is limit for 100 records. Is there any way to increase the Record count or its an platform limitation?
  • June 30, 2015