• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I get the following message trying to install the DreamHouse app:
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Custom Field Definitions(00N6A0000098lS8) Duplicate RelationshipNameThe relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.Property__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Eddie
Custom Field Definitions(00N6A0000098lS8) Duplicate RelationshipNameThe relationship name "Favorites__r" is already used by custom field Favorite__c.Property__c. Please rename existing relationship name.

How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Eddie

How do I fix this?
Thanks,
Eddie
I just completed this challenge and it's not working.

I've done everything according to the requirements and still get this message:
"Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly."
Analyze_Your_Data_Over_Time

Also, the "Copy and Paste Results between Lenses" is no longer possible for me. Can't find copy or paste...
Copy_and_Paste_Results_between_Lenses
I'm getting this error on Wave Desktop Exploration: Analyze Your Data Over Time.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The 'Sales Pipeline Overview' lens does not appear to have the correct query. Please check the requirements and ensure everything is setup correctly.

I've redone the lens several times and checked that I am evaluating on the correct Dev Org.

Any help?