• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I have a Live Agent Console App which opens a new case window and a visualforce page when chat is accepted by Agent and I know that a new record in LiveChatTranscript is created as soon as we close the chat window.
BUT
When I refresh the chat page and then close the window, no new record in LiveChatTranscript object is created.
Why is this happening?
Any help will be appreciated.
Hello,

I want to insert a value in my case field on before insert trigger . I have a static variable in controller whose value Iam initializing in a method in controller and when I access that variable in trigger It is showing "NULL".
and if I initialize the value while declaring then trigger prints the value.
refer the code below:

//this is the class.
public with sharing class Demo{
  public static String test;

public void testMethod(){

test  = 'hello';

}

//this is the trigger.

trigger TestTrigger on Case (before insert) {

System.debug(Demo.test);  //prints null

}
Hi,

I have a custom field in the case object and Iam opening a new case tab as soon as the Live agent chat starts and now I want to insert some data (I have on the controller) in that custom field when agent saves the new case. Please tell me how can I achieve this.

Please dont suggest pre-chat as I dont have any data initially I am getting data in between a chat session from API

Any help will be appreciated, Thanks.
Hello,

I want to insert a value in my case field on before insert trigger . I have a static variable in controller whose value Iam initializing in a method in controller and when I access that variable in trigger It is showing "NULL".
and if I initialize the value while declaring then trigger prints the value.
refer the code below:

//this is the class.
public with sharing class Demo{
  public static String test;

public void testMethod(){

test  = 'hello';

}

//this is the trigger.

trigger TestTrigger on Case (before insert) {

System.debug(Demo.test);  //prints null

}