• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a customized Search page in my developer Edition.
And I used pagination feature to display search results.

After clicking the tab of the Search page, Search page displayed correctly
with executing correctly an Apex code to get User information with SOQL below when displaying the Search page.

Select    ...
from    User
Where 
    Account.Id = :accId

But when I click next page link of pagination feature, it runs error said below.
>>Didn't understand relationship 'Account' in the field path.

If I changed Account. Id to AccountId it runs correctly.
This error only happened by community user. This error didn't happen by internal manager user.

thanks for any hint.
I have a customized Search page in my developer Edition.
And I used pagination feature to display search results.

After clicking the tab of the Search page, Search page displayed correctly
with executing correctly an Apex code to get User information with SOQL below when displaying the Search page.

Select    ...
from    User
Where 
    Account.Id = :accId

But when I click next page link of pagination feature, it runs error said below.
>>Didn't understand relationship 'Account' in the field path.

If I changed Account. Id to AccountId it runs correctly.
This error only happened by community user. This error didn't happen by internal manager user.

thanks for any hint.
I'im hitting an api that returns a variable amount of data. In our initial testing, we were getting around 5-6k records back and I would handle them all with a single dml upsert. Now that we are closer to production, some of the batches are coming back with more than 10k records, which means dml failure. Since we already have code that runs for all records, is there a simple fix to look for the number of records and possibly loop until all records are updated? Or do I have to refactor the whole thing to run as a batches?
Hello, 
So i have a user interface that has a month picklist and a year picklist.  Each one is hardcoded with months and years and each one has an Id.  There are only 4 years in the years picklist and all 12 months in the month picklist.  My questions is, can these be validated for example, make sure that the end date and no greater than one year after the start date.  I have been trying to figure out a way to do this for over a day now and just cant seem to figure out any logic for this.  If anyone could please let me know if this is even possible i would greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.  This is using a custom apex page, and angular2 font end.