• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello. Is there any possibility to send an Article from Case through email? I tried to use {!Case.Articles_as_PDFs} in email body, but nothing is shown when user recieve an email. Does somebody has this? Is there any solve?
Hello, I`m trasferring reports from one org to another and I`m facing a problem - Save error: filters-criteriaItems-Value: Picklist value does not exist. I know how to fix this but i need to know which picklist and which value exactly generate this error. Is there any settings to make it shown?
Hello, I`m trying to create new process with contract, but getting error:
User-added image
In contract list there is no wrong dates, can somebody help me?
Hello to everyone reading this question, i`ve dealed with bug (or i don`t know if this is bug).

I`ve created Lightning quick action with markup:
<aura:component controller="CaseAssignToMeController" implements="force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,force:hasRecordId" >
	<!--<aura:attribute name="recordId" type="String" default="{!v.recordId}"/>-->
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/><!--handler on page load to show current week and current user stats-->
    <ui:outputText aura:id="message" value=""></ui:outputText>
</aura:component>

How button looks.

And this button shows as chatter action like post. Does somebody know how to solve this issue? I want this action as standard like 'Change Record Type' or similar.

Hello, I`m trying to create new process with contract, but getting error:
User-added image
In contract list there is no wrong dates, can somebody help me?
Hello to everyone reading this question, i`ve dealed with bug (or i don`t know if this is bug).

I`ve created Lightning quick action with markup:
<aura:component controller="CaseAssignToMeController" implements="force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader,force:hasRecordId" >
	<!--<aura:attribute name="recordId" type="String" default="{!v.recordId}"/>-->
    <aura:handler name="init" value="{!this}" action="{!c.doInit}"/><!--handler on page load to show current week and current user stats-->
    <ui:outputText aura:id="message" value=""></ui:outputText>
</aura:component>

How button looks.

And this button shows as chatter action like post. Does somebody know how to solve this issue? I want this action as standard like 'Change Record Type' or similar.