• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have an application that uses a salesforce connected app to access and display prospect details via the rest api. I was wondering if it is possible to link from my application to the add to campaign lookup page. When I try to do that now, I am taken to the correct page but when I search for a campaign and try to select one, I get an error: 'LookupResultsFrame?addToCampaign=1&enableScopes=1&lkpr=00Q1500000zgSUWEA2&lktp=701&campaignScope=3&lksrch=:18 Uncaught DOMException: Blocked a frame with origin "https://na22.salesforce.com" from accessing a cross-origin frame.'

I'm having a strange issue when upserting a task. I am using an external id to insert/update the Task and the upsert works on most occasions except for one. 

If I insert a Task WITHOUT a WhoId, and then upsert the task with a user other than the one used to create the task ( createdById ), I get the DUPLICATE_VALUE error. However, it I insert a Task WITH a WhoId, and then upsert the task with a user other than the one used to create the task, everything works as expected.  If I insert a Task WITHOUT a WhoId, and then upsert the task with the user that created the task, everything works fine. 

My question is, is there some sort of strange upsert permission and if so, why does it matter if there is a whoId or not?

Any help is much appreciated.

Hi, I am working on an application built on top of salesforce. We are pulling the metadata in and dynamically rendering the ui based on the metadata. Recently, there was a change to an api field name on a lead listview field. The field name was changed from 'Owner.Alias' to 'Owner.NameOrAlias'. I was wondering if this was possibly a mistake on the part of salesforce during the release of v40.0 of the api or if this is a more common occurance that I will need to account for in the application.

Thanks!