• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement to use jQuery plugin in LWC for the scrollable table with fixed headers and column. I am able to load the JS on the page but not able to call the js functions of the plugin. I found some documentation in which it is written that in order to manipulate the dom using 3rd party js we have to write lwc:dom="manual" on the top element and it should be blank and from javasript we have to add inner nodes. My dom is created in html and can't be loaded from js. Is there any way to resolve this?
Hi, I am fetching current location using navigator.geolocation that is working fine on desktop but while opening the same lightning component embeded in tab on Salesforce1 App, it is not asking for location permission and hence not able to fetch current location. Please suggest how to resolve this issue. 
Is it possible to share a downloadable link of file stored in salesforce using rest integration such that user clicks on that link and file will be downloaded in his system instead of sharing data as blob?
How to create Test Class for trigger on 'Service Report' object (FSL) ?
Is there any way to figure out the Content type of original document coming from the external system as blob data?
How to create Test Class for trigger on 'Service Report' object (FSL) ?