• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I installed the data.com assessment app but Trailhead won't recognize it. 
User-added image

Here is the challenge:

Install the Data.com Assessment App
Your VP of sales wants a 360-degree view of all the company’s accounts. Before you provide any reports, you want to assess the quality of your data. Install the Data.com Assessment App from the AppExchange, and review the results to determine the quality of the data.
Install the Data.com Assessment App into your Developer Edition, following the instructions provided in this unit.

I am trying to complete the Challenge listed for the Trailhead "Learn CRM EssentialsData QualityAssessing the Quality of Data". As part of this Challenge, I am expected to 'Install the Data.com Assessment App into your Developer Edition'.
  1. On clicking the 'Data.com Assessment App' link provided, a new browser window opens to https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000puBxEAI.
  2. I click 'Get it now'.
  3. I then click on 'Log in to the AppExchange (use your Salesforce credentials)'.
  4. And then I get this error:
"This site can’t be reached
na45.salesforce.com’s server DNS address could not be found.
DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
"

I am unable to complete this trailhead unit as I am unable to proceed with the Installation. I am logged in to my Developer Edition where I am reviewing the trailhead.

Any help to resolve this error would be appreciated. Thanks.

I installed the data.com assessment app but Trailhead won't recognize it. 
User-added image

Here is the challenge:

Install the Data.com Assessment App
Your VP of sales wants a 360-degree view of all the company’s accounts. Before you provide any reports, you want to assess the quality of your data. Install the Data.com Assessment App from the AppExchange, and review the results to determine the quality of the data.
Install the Data.com Assessment App into your Developer Edition, following the instructions provided in this unit.

I can log into the Trailhead Playground.  I can also log into AppExchange.  The final challenge is to install the Salesforce Adoption Dashboard into my Playground org.  I cannot figure out how to change the org in the app installation.  So, each time I try to install, I get an error that I do not have the right privilages.