• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am unable to download the vf page from  button in SF1 but able to download the same vf page from Classic in CSV format.
Just I always getting Confused in ParentChild Query and  Child Parent Query  Can u please Explain it Properly with Examples ??

Hii , Just I Want  to make a ActivityHistory on What Id Object not on Target Object Id on Sending an Email From Apex . Then What Can I do ?
Its Urgent. Actually my Email Is Go From  Cutom Object Email Field  and also Using Email template ?

When i am trying the new link from javascript in vf page and get the id from class  in string form then it will show an error "Illegal argument Exception  Id must be of 15 digit" .Its Emergency
Actually I am Fresher I need some help When i use Map and  set  in apex and How can I use It . Please Send me the best Way to learn Map and Set and Also Confusion in AFter Delete and before Delete?
I am getting a too many Soql  queries Exception  in production but not in sandbox . Then  what can i do ? its too emegency .
I have both   person account and business account enabled in my Org and I want to share my   related contacts of Business  account on the basis of custom field of Contact.

Hii , Just I Want  to make a ActivityHistory on What Id Object not on Target Object Id on Sending an Email From Apex . Then What Can I do ?
Its Urgent. Actually my Email Is Go From  Cutom Object Email Field  and also Using Email template ?