• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone, 
I'm almost gonna finish this Trail and I'm super excited. Yay!!
But... There's something that I need to do first.
Find out where's the arrow?!

Arrow

Here's the two screenshots of the Order Total by Flavor that I did and I cannot see any arrow. 

User-added image

User-added image

Could someone help me out please? :)
I am sure the answer is right in front of me, but after having to do this challenge twice (would not recognize new trailhead account when I already created one arggghhh!) I am too frustrated.

It is now saying cannot find service appointment with Drill Cable Holes.  What am I missing?User-added imageUser-added image
Hi,

Anybody know why project points are showing as orange instead of green and/or how to take care of it so it shows up as green again?

Thanks!

User-added image
I keep getting an error saying the "The Update Records action for the Closed Lost criteria node isn’t properly configured.  Make sure that it updates the opportunity’s account so that Active Opportunity is false."  What am I missing?  

User-added image
Hello,

I keep receiving an error stating "The 'Sales Manager' dashboard does not have the required 4 charts."  I may just have been starring at this too long, but any help is appreciated!

User-added image
I created a new wave developer org to complete the Build and Administer Analytics trail, however when I log into the new org there the Analytics App isn't there. What am I missing?
Hi,

Anybody know why project points are showing as orange instead of green and/or how to take care of it so it shows up as green again?

Thanks!

User-added image
I keep getting an error saying the "The Update Records action for the Closed Lost criteria node isn’t properly configured.  Make sure that it updates the opportunity’s account so that Active Opportunity is false."  What am I missing?  

User-added image
I am not able to test the salesforce1 changes on mobile: Not sure how to open the trailhead site in mobile for testing.

How do you make sure that mobile app is specific to this site only, as when I install salesforce app on mobile and open it : it shows the default site but not the one i created using trailhead lab
Hi everyone, 
I'm almost gonna finish this Trail and I'm super excited. Yay!!
But... There's something that I need to do first.
Find out where's the arrow?!

Arrow

Here's the two screenshots of the Order Total by Flavor that I did and I cannot see any arrow. 

User-added image

User-added image

Could someone help me out please? :)
Even after removing the necessary fields it says make sure you have removed the correct fields from the layout. I think some kind of bug is causing this issue and its really annoying. Before it said partner account layout could not be found and now this. Attached are the screenshots of the error message and my layout page. Kindly fix this or if thers a way around it let me know.

User-added image

User-added image

Rating
Region
Zone
Has Support Plan
Support Plan Expiration Date 

These are the fields which were asked to remove in the challenge for this layout.