• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have tried the recommendations from other posts on this topic. I have created a couple of new DEs to try this out in. I set up the permissions correctly for my account. I added the fields and attachments to be encrypted but when I go into a contact or case the fields are not encrypted. I double-checked to make sure that the System Administrator does not have View Encrypted Data checked and all permission sets assigned to my user also don't have that option checked but the fields are still not encrypted and the trailhead is not validating, I keep getting the error 'The contact mobile phone field does not appear to be encrypted.' I also tried adding new contacts and cases and editing existing ones but still not encrypted.
I have tried the recommendations from other posts on this topic. I have created a couple of new DEs to try this out in. I set up the permissions correctly for my account. I added the fields and attachments to be encrypted but when I go into a contact or case the fields are not encrypted. I double-checked to make sure that the System Administrator does not have View Encrypted Data checked and all permission sets assigned to my user also don't have that option checked but the fields are still not encrypted and the trailhead is not validating, I keep getting the error 'The contact mobile phone field does not appear to be encrypted.' I also tried adding new contacts and cases and editing existing ones but still not encrypted.