• Hexaware Technologies

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Here's something that I got recently stuck up with. Below is the scenario:
We have 4 different mailboxes which when receives email, creates case in Salesforce in 4 different queues(depending on the email address receiving it).
Let us consider 2 email boxes for this scenario: Mailbox1 and Mailbox2 and 2 email queues - Queue1 and Queue2 respectively.
Step 1: Mailbox1 --> Email sent to --> Mailbox2, Step 2: Case is created in the Queue2, Step 3: Acknowledment received in MailBox1 From MailBox2., Step 4: Case Created in the Queue1, Step 5: Acknowledment received in MailBox2 From MailBox1.
Post step 5, move to Step 2 as a new email is received in MailBox2.
And the above loop keeps on flowing until the email to case functionality is stopped and re-configured.
Hi Team,

Can someone help, if there is some standard way to block submitter of record from approving, if he is in queue to which it is assigned for approval?
Please let me know how this can be achieved.

Thanks,
Sudip.
Hello all ,I tried to find the solutions for my idea , but after many unsuccessful attempts  I lost my power.

Can somebody help me ? I have 31 check box type  fields  in Object  Contract  my collegues need to have option to choose one them or combination of this fileds , but the fields has a different value for example: 
IF A1 = True the value can be 1 or 2 (here will be perfect when they click on choosen check box automatically get the value 1 with idea to change manually from 1 to 2 ) the logic it is the same for any other created check box.
IF A2 = True the value can be 1 or 2
IF A3 = True the value can be 1 or 2 
The idea is after to have  a report which one of this our customers prefer.
I tried with check box , but it is a slowly process to choose for every one , on the other side when I click by defult value one every one of this fileds has a value 1 , but it is not true.

So after I tried with process builder , again unsucessfull ,becasue on Quantity have an option to choose only 1 , what happened when I want more than one for A1 , please somebody can help if know or have an idea!

Many thanks !
getting the error - 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a remote site named 'PVS_API' with the remote site URL of 'https://api.metamind.io'. tried it more than once - nothing worked - any ideas?