• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
i have a simple Canvas included in a Visualforce page by using <apex:canvasApp> tag.
In this canvas i have a simple

window.open('https://www.google.it/','_blank');

My Question is: why, from Salesforce1 app iOS, nothing happens ? 
My need: open a link from the Salesforce1 iOS mobile app easily like desktop
Restrictions: can't install anything on mobile devices, can't handle events between VFpage/Canvas,
i can only touch html/js/php canvas code

Thanks all
Greetings,
i embedden a canvas app in a visualforce page. This visualforce page is also on mobile nav (Salesforce1), but the canvas is not scrollable (yes on desktop visualforce classic) and no scrollbars appear.
Is there an easy way to make a canvas scrollable ?
Thank you.
Greeting to everyone,

i have a canvas app which code is written in php/js and deployed on heroku; it has a Signed Request POST method for auth and full access permission; It also has a published event when i perform a click in a situation (e.g "Click here to fire a string with publisher").
When i used salesforce classic, i embedded the canvas in a visualforce page and i subscribed to the canvas event successfully, passing parameters to canvas in easy way.
Now i switched to Lightning because of business needs and i have a lightning app in which i add a lightning component with the canvas inside it (force:canvasApp tag). So i have some questions to ask:
1. is there an easy way to subscribe the lightning app to the canvas event (i used Sfdc.canvas.client.publish in canvas app) to handling communications between canvas app and lightning page ?
2. is there an easy way to pass parameters at canvas app like in visualforce pages (e.g. params="{! $User.fullName}") ?
3. is the approach -- canvas app IN lightning custom component IN lightning app -- correct ?
Greetings,
i embedden a canvas app in a visualforce page. This visualforce page is also on mobile nav (Salesforce1), but the canvas is not scrollable (yes on desktop visualforce classic) and no scrollbars appear.
Is there an easy way to make a canvas scrollable ?
Thank you.
Greeting to everyone,

i have a canvas app which code is written in php/js and deployed on heroku; it has a Signed Request POST method for auth and full access permission; It also has a published event when i perform a click in a situation (e.g "Click here to fire a string with publisher").
When i used salesforce classic, i embedded the canvas in a visualforce page and i subscribed to the canvas event successfully, passing parameters to canvas in easy way.
Now i switched to Lightning because of business needs and i have a lightning app in which i add a lightning component with the canvas inside it (force:canvasApp tag). So i have some questions to ask:
1. is there an easy way to subscribe the lightning app to the canvas event (i used Sfdc.canvas.client.publish in canvas app) to handling communications between canvas app and lightning page ?
2. is there an easy way to pass parameters at canvas app like in visualforce pages (e.g. params="{! $User.fullName}") ?
3. is the approach -- canvas app IN lightning custom component IN lightning app -- correct ?
I am implementing a canvas app into a visualforce page and would like for it to automatically resize based on whether someone is on mobile, different browser window size, etc. I checked the Canvas Developer's guide which says to use the autogrow feature for canvas apps you only need add the following code:

// Turn on auto grow with default settings.
Sfdc.canvas(function() {
sr = JSON.parse('<%=signedRequestJson%>');
Sfdc.canvas.client.autogrow(sr.client);
});

However, when I add this to my visualforce page, nothing happens, and the size of the visualforce page remains default. I have included my visualforce code below:

<apex:page controller="connectDataController" showHeader="false" sidebar="false" standardStylesheets="true" docType="html-5.0" language="en-US" applyHtmlTag="false">      

<apex:canvasApp canvasId="mycanvas0" developerName="x" id="mycanvas0" scrolling="yes"/>

<script>
// Turn on auto grow with default settings.
Sfdc.canvas(function() {
sr = JSON.parse('<%=signedRequestJson%>');
Sfdc.canvas.client.autogrow(sr.client);
});
</script>
</apex:page>
Any ideas as to why this isn't working properly?

Thanks