• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am using CKEditor in my Rich Text Area. As I am using track changes in the CKEditor, the values of the user name and user id to track the change is lost while saving it to salesforce. Looks like salesforce is stripping off those attributes. Is there a workaround ?

My Source for content in the rich tex area before saving:
<p><ins class="ice-cts-5 ice-ins" data-changedata="" data-cid="7" data-last-change-time="1552493849779" data-time="1552493847382" data-userid="0051U000003YrbCQAS" data-username="Swamiappan">nb b . 8toh t79y 8bnt </ins></p>

After Saving in Salesforce:
<p><ins class="ice-cts-5 ice-ins">nb b . 8toh t79y 8bnt </ins></p>
I have 2 objects viz., User, Contact. 
Both the objects have a custom field called org1userId which is an Id in an ecternal system. I also have a custom field(UserId) in contact to store the Id of the user record. 
I want to fetch Id from user and userID  from contact which matches the org1userId. 
My sql is as follows 
select u.Id , c.userId__c from user u, contact c where u.org1userID__c='xxxxxxxxxxxx' and c.org1userID__c='xxxxxxxxxxxx'
I am unable to convert this query into a soql.
I am an amateur in salesforce. Any help is much apprecitaed. TIA

I have 2 objects viz., User, Contact. 
Both the objects have a custom field called org1userId which is an Id in an ecternal system. I also have a custom field(UserId) in contact to store the Id of the user record. 
I want to fetch Id from user and userID  from contact which matches the org1userId. 
My sql is as follows 
select u.Id , c.userId__c from user u, contact c where u.org1userID__c='xxxxxxxxxxxx' and c.org1userID__c='xxxxxxxxxxxx'
I am unable to convert this query into a soql.
I am an amateur in salesforce. Any help is much apprecitaed. TIA