• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Is there a way to load content from SFMC sftp site to the Portfolio. We are trying to do integration with Veeva Vault Promomats and one of the options we are exploring is moving content from teh Vault to te sftp. Any other options to do this? 
Is there a way to generate a unique contact ID in Marketing Cloud upon import of new contacts?
What is the recommended approach to extract MobileConnect tracking data including mapping data back to Salesforce contact based on Contact Key and Mobile Number
Has anyone been able to successfully have 2 email addresses for a single Subscriber/contact in Makreting Cloud. If I have a primary email address stored as email and a secondary email address stored as text (for email to fax use case), how can I execute a send to the secondary email address? Thank you
Has anyone been able to successfully have 2 email addresses for a single Subscriber/contact in Makreting Cloud. If I have a primary email address stored as email and a secondary email address stored as text (for email to fax use case), how can I execute a send to the secondary email address? Thank you
Is there a way to generate a unique contact ID in Marketing Cloud upon import of new contacts?