• 40 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I added a new value to an existing custom field which is of type picklist on contact object. Now if I create a new contact I can see the new value in picklist. But if I want to edit an existing contact record and assign the new value, I do not see that value in picklist. I checked for any workflow rules and apex code is not controlling the values that appear in picklist. Does anyone know why? Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
MK7

Hello,
I have a <div> inside of an <aura:iteration> which I am binding values to.
In a Javascript function I am trying to loop through each of the divs and pull the values off to then used elsewhere.
I am having difficulty drilling into them to get the values though..

When looking at the console I can find my way to it and it look like the below screenshot. (I am trying to get "data-depField") 
Console also shows me the path of:  ["[[Target]]"]["0"].$attributeSet$.$values$.HTMLAttributes["data-depField"].$lastResult$
However, I am not sure how to drill into that..

Current JS code snippet:

var allFields = component.find("rad1");
console.log('allfields >>>>');
console.log(allFields);
for(var i = 0; i < allFields.length; i++) {
    console.log('allfields each >>>>');
    console.log(allFields[i].attributeSet().values('data-depField'));
}

The above code tells me that "attributeSet" is not a function so I know that much but not sure how to get into it..
Any help is greatly appreciated!

User-added image

I am looking to build functionality where I can completely build an email as well as the list of recipients then make a callout to Marketing cloud providing it all the data to then send the email out.

I am having issues finding documentation to help as I am trying to do this in apex.

I found messageDefinitionSends but this seems to be to send something from a journey item? 

Any help or suggestions are appreciated!
I added a new value to an existing custom field which is of type picklist on contact object. Now if I create a new contact I can see the new value in picklist. But if I want to edit an existing contact record and assign the new value, I do not see that value in picklist. I checked for any workflow rules and apex code is not controlling the values that appear in picklist. Does anyone know why? Any help appreciated.
Thanks,
MK7

In my Lightning component a list of Custom Object records are fetched and being displayed on the component. After editing some of the records and sending back the same list to the Update function in apex controller. The call is not getting initiated. It is throwing some error "Unable to read sObject" in the browser console.

The type of return value in first function to get records, type of attribute in component, and the type of parameter in Apex update function are all the same (custom object). Name-space also is added as required.

The same code was working perfectly before Spring '16 release. Any thoughts are welcome.