• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am attempting to use SoapUI to login to my company's salesforce environments.  I am getting an INVALID_LOGIN error.

I can use SoapUI to log into my developer playground, so I think I am forming the SOAP envelope correctly.  I have a separate WSDL document for each environment, and I am using the appropriate username, password and security token in each call.  But still, I get the INVALID_LOGIN.

I can use the username, password, and security token to login successfully to a company salesforce instance through Data Loader, so I believe those are correct.  The only difference I can see there is that Data Loader doesn't use WSDL, and logs directly in to the url provided.  I dont think my WSDL document is bad.  The users I am using have Enable API checked.

Is there a setting somewhere in the company instances that would not allow an API login using a SOAP WSDL?

My thanks in advance for any guidance.

• May 25, 2017
I have completed this challege, and ran the unit test, and it passes.  I have verified that the name value is being populated correctly and being compared appropriately.  So, all should be good, right?

However, when I click the Check Challenge button, I get an error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing:
System.CalloutException: Invalid HTTP method: Get

I can post my code if someone wants to verify it, but I don't think the issue is in the code as it appears to be working correctly.  Has anyone seen this kind of thing before?

• January 26, 2017

I am attempting to use SoapUI to login to my company's salesforce environments.  I am getting an INVALID_LOGIN error.

I can use SoapUI to log into my developer playground, so I think I am forming the SOAP envelope correctly.  I have a separate WSDL document for each environment, and I am using the appropriate username, password and security token in each call.  But still, I get the INVALID_LOGIN.

I can use the username, password, and security token to login successfully to a company salesforce instance through Data Loader, so I believe those are correct.  The only difference I can see there is that Data Loader doesn't use WSDL, and logs directly in to the url provided.  I dont think my WSDL document is bad.  The users I am using have Enable API checked.

Is there a setting somewhere in the company instances that would not allow an API login using a SOAP WSDL?

My thanks in advance for any guidance.

• May 25, 2017
I have completed this challege, and ran the unit test, and it passes.  I have verified that the name value is being populated correctly and being compared appropriately.  So, all should be good, right?

However, when I click the Check Challenge button, I get an error:
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
There was an unexpected error in your org which is preventing this assessment check from completing:
System.CalloutException: Invalid HTTP method: Get

I can post my code if someone wants to verify it, but I don't think the issue is in the code as it appears to be working correctly.  Has anyone seen this kind of thing before?

• January 26, 2017