• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have the following code:

if ( usersList.size() > 0 ) {
           ApexPages.Message msg = new ApexPages.Message(ApexPages.Severity.ERROR, 'User ' + email + ' is already registered.  Forgot password? <a href="somePage">Click here</a> to reset it.');
           ApexPages.addMessage(msg);
            return null;       
            }

I added the following in my VF page:

<div class="form-error">
                    <apex:pageMessages id="error" escape="false"/>
However, when submitting the form that result to an error, the link is coming back as text as though the HTML tag is not recognized.
I saw a number of posts about thsi that suggest to add escape="false" in VF page for apex:pageMessages but it did not work in my case.
Please advise.  Thanks.

I understand that the community only allow "follow" feature for topics or people. I am looking to have "follow" feature for knowledge articles published on user community for users to follow and receive updates when certain fields change. Basically, I am considering using articles to build "known issues"  type interface.

Has anyone built the "follow" feature for articles in community? Looking for pointers on what might be my options if I am willing to spend some custom development effort to get this feature.

Thanks,
-Jimy Shah
How do I hide these fields titles on my articles? I do not want our clients to see this information.

User-added image

I have enabled customer portal and created a Customer Portal Manager user with Portal Super User and delegated admin access. So this user can login to customer portal, add contacts and enable contacts for Customer Portal. It works fine if I enable a contact and use Customer Portal Manager license.

However, if I select High Volume Customer Portal as the license choose a profile and try to Save, I get the following error:

Guest Users cannot have a user role

The problem is, the role dropdown does not allow me to select no role.

Note that this is happening only when trying to enable customer portal user from the Customer Portal logged in as portal super user. When I try the same within my salesforce org, the Role dropdown is disabled when I select High Volume Customer Portal.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?