• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Has anyone experienced issues with Process Builder logic that are intended to trigger when a particular change is made to "Account Object".

"Error Occurred: The flow tried to update these records: null. This error occurred: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY: StrikeForce4.AccountChange: execution of BeforeUpdate caused by: System.LimitException: Apex CPU time limit exceeded (StrikeForce4)"

StrikeIron (now Informatica) DNC app was installed years ago and no updated packages as they don't support it anymore.  Their team says that it can still be used. 

Does anyone have an idea what is causing this error th be thrown?  Does this basically say that we have too many processes running at once (Apex triggers, Workflow, Validations, Flow, Etc) that are hitting system limits?  

How can we go about fixing this?  Since it's a managed package I couldn't see the code to see what the StrikeIron Account trigger actually does but we know it's called "AccountChange".  

Thanks

Hi

I'm trying to figure out how I can best accomplish this scenario. 

Our opportunities will have a Primary Contact Role associated as well as possibly 1 or 2 other contact roles. 

We have Dials counter/logic that increments on the Contact level.  We also have a Date/Time stamp for that.

On the Opportunity, we would like to increment the opportunity "Dials" field whenever ANY Contact Role associated has acitivity --> IF Date/Time stamp ISCHANGED on any of the associated contacts, then increment the dials on the opportunity. 

I have tried doing this in Process builder but no luck.  

Has anyone experienced a similar scenario?  If so, has anyone been able to achieve this without writing an Apex Trigger?  We don't have developer resources so I'm trying my best to find a way to do this without code.

Thanks 

Hi
I have built out a process builder flow that triggers when a task is created and meets criteria. 

User-added image

It will then follow to update a custom field Dials on related object Opportunities that is defaulted as "0" to increment +1 if criteria met.

I successfully get the field to increment from 0 to 1 however cannot seem to get it to fire for 1 to 2.  

User-added image

I cannot use formula Dials + 1, since it's pulling from the Task field.

Any ideas how I can get this cross object logic to increment from 1 to 2 and so forth?  

Hi 
We are currently having issues in our environment where we've gone and created 2 Process Builders pulling from Task and then updating on the Contact.  

Error element myRule_1_A1 (FlowRecordUpdate).
The flow tried to update these records: 0032A00002VB8EmQAL. This error occurred: ALL_OR_NONE_OPERATION_ROLLED_BACK: Record rolled back because not all records were valid and the request was using AllOrNone header. For details, see API Exceptions.

More so, we are having issues with the flows when lead conversion happens.  

Error: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00T23000005q7a7EAA; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301230000000VKM. Flow error messages: <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: [] Class.leadconvert.BulkLeadConvert.updateLeadTasks: line 1279, column 1 Class.leadconvert.BulkLeadConvert.convertLead: line 127, column 1

We've concluded that we get these errors when the Lead has more than 10 or 20 tasks related.  Those tasks in particular are the ones that trigger our Process Builder.  

We tried to diagnose the issue in Sandbox as well.  Based on posts I've read it's possible that we are hitting limitations

Does anyone have any suggestions aside from creating an Apex Trigger to do this?  

Hi
I have built out a process builder flow that triggers when a task is created and meets criteria. 

User-added image

It will then follow to update a custom field Dials on related object Opportunities that is defaulted as "0" to increment +1 if criteria met.

I successfully get the field to increment from 0 to 1 however cannot seem to get it to fire for 1 to 2.  

User-added image

I cannot use formula Dials + 1, since it's pulling from the Task field.

Any ideas how I can get this cross object logic to increment from 1 to 2 and so forth?  

Hi 
We are currently having issues in our environment where we've gone and created 2 Process Builders pulling from Task and then updating on the Contact.  

Error element myRule_1_A1 (FlowRecordUpdate).
The flow tried to update these records: 0032A00002VB8EmQAL. This error occurred: ALL_OR_NONE_OPERATION_ROLLED_BACK: Record rolled back because not all records were valid and the request was using AllOrNone header. For details, see API Exceptions.

More so, we are having issues with the flows when lead conversion happens.  

Error: System.DmlException: Update failed. First exception on row 0 with id 00T23000005q7a7EAA; first error: CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER, The record couldn’t be saved because it failed to trigger a flow. A flow trigger failed to execute the flow with version ID 301230000000VKM. Flow error messages: <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information. Contact your administrator for help.: [] Class.leadconvert.BulkLeadConvert.updateLeadTasks: line 1279, column 1 Class.leadconvert.BulkLeadConvert.convertLead: line 127, column 1

We've concluded that we get these errors when the Lead has more than 10 or 20 tasks related.  Those tasks in particular are the ones that trigger our Process Builder.  

We tried to diagnose the issue in Sandbox as well.  Based on posts I've read it's possible that we are hitting limitations

Does anyone have any suggestions aside from creating an Apex Trigger to do this?