• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How to display the value of a checkbox from the AccountContact Relationship Object on the Account or Opportunity page?

I have created a checkbox on the Account Relationship object and would like to display the vaule of the checkbox on the Account page and the Opportunity. 

The checkbox on the Account/Rel Object is a formula. The formula is 
Contact.Account.Name = "a certain name"

I would like this to show on the account and opportunity.

I keep getting an error saying that I need to run the readiness report and I have done so several times. What am I doing wrong?  PS: I am using a brand new TP.
Getting Started with collaborative forecasts, reference error id: VBAHYTZJ anyone know what I am doing wrong? This is the error message I get:

"There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: VBAHYTZJ"
Hello,

i would like to know if it is possible to with salesforce to create a button ''export to excel'' which i can add to a custom made obeject. By clicking on that button, i would like to export alle the data from the field of that custom made object to excel. Please advice. Thanks