• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
I am working with the Create Object-Specific Quick Actions Challenge.

Challenge:
Your brokers want to capture the feedback of their potential buyers after they look at a property. Create a quick action on the event object so brokers can update an event with their notes immediately after a showing. Add the action to the publisher for the Showing layout.
Create a quick action for the event object
Action type: Update a Record
Label: Enter Feedback
Remove all the fields on the page layout except for Name
Put the Feedback field on the page layout
Add the Enter Feedback quick action to the publisher for the Showing Layout. You might have to override the predefined actions in the Salesforce1 section of the publisher.

Error:
Error:The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present.

I tried to put the Feedback field on the page layout but couldn't find it and couldn't create one. But I added the Enter Feedback quick action(with Name Field) to the publisher for the Showing Layout.

Can somebody help me complete the challenge?

Thanks,
Venkata
Hi All,

Challenge:
Your brokers want to capture the feedback of their potential buyers after they look at a property. Create a quick action on the event object so brokers can update an event with their notes immediately after a showing. Add the action to the publisher for the Showing layout.
Add the Enter Feedback quick action to the publisher for the Showing Layout. You might have to override the predefined actions in the Salesforce1 section of the publisher.

Error:
Error:The 'Name' and 'Feedback' fields either do not appear on the new action page layout or they are not the only fields present.

I tried to put the Feedback field on the page layout but couldn't find it and couldn't create one. But I added the Enter Feedback quick action(with Name Field) to the publisher for the Showing Layout.

Thanks,
Venkata
Hi All,

Challenge:

Error:

Thanks,
Venkata