• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Added New Account, as instructed.  Account was added, but only the My DTC Sales and Shared Apps were listed.  My Exploration was not listed.
On the Regional Sales Dashboard, I clicked on the menu in the upper right hand corner of the dashboard, and Annotations was not available.

User-added image
Completed the challenge.  Added the notification (see attached image) in the Wave developer org.  It looks like it did not save the first time.  Added the notification a 2nd time, as shown in screen capture. User-added image
I am using the Wave specific org suggested to be set up in the first module.  I set it up early this week.
Added New Account, as instructed.  Account was added, but only the My DTC Sales and Shared Apps were listed.  My Exploration was not listed.
On the Regional Sales Dashboard, I clicked on the menu in the upper right hand corner of the dashboard, and Annotations was not available.

User-added image
Completed the challenge.  Added the notification (see attached image) in the Wave developer org.  It looks like it did not save the first time.  Added the notification a 2nd time, as shown in screen capture. User-added image
I am using the Wave specific org suggested to be set up in the first module.  I set it up early this week.