• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi ,

I have few qusetions regarding the salesforce dx :
1- In production how do we get the "dev hub" option , do we need to buy a license for this ?
2- Does Dev Hub is also available for sandboxes also (can we have a scratch org on the sandboxes ? )
3- How many active scratch  orgs can we have for a prod or snadbox.

Thanks in advance !

Hi All,

Can you please tell me that how to show the calender view inside the lighting page. Not able to find any standard component for that.

Thanks & Regards,
Apoorv 
Hi ,

I am using Jquery DataTable in Lighting , and now I want to add the dropDown seach functionality. Please see the below link for the exact functionalty that I Want
(Link ref : https://datatables.net/examples/api/multi_filter_select.html),

I tried the same code inside lighting and tried to make some changes , but not able to achieve the same. (when I am putting alert , I am getting the values but not able to add it to the page make it work)

Can anyone please suggest me that how to achieve it.

thanks in advance

Hi ,

I was able to create a lighting component for creating a new record and a separate component for uploading file, but not able to merge these two components like on the single form able to enter the information and attach the file and on save button  it will save the record with the attachment and display the details.

can please someone help me out for the same 

Thanks in advance.
Hi ,

I was able to create a lighting component for creating a new record and a separate component for uploading file, but not able to merge these two components like on the single form able to enter the information and attach the file and on save button  it will save the record with the attachment and display the details.

can please someone help me out for the same 

Thanks in advance.
i am trying to send an email to the salesforce email ID. i get an email which bounces back saying fail to deliver the message. In the failure email i get the message:  
The apex class Messaging.EmailToSalesforceHandler failed due to: System.UnexpectedException: System.LimitException: Too many DML rows: 10001.
i am not retrieving any records or using any batch apex or scheduled classes.
Anyone can help ? why i am getting this issue.