• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
we're trying to start using salesforce DX with our existing managed packages. i started with a small package - no custom objects, a few custom fields, one custom setting, a few apex classes, one VF page, and one VF component - and everything went pretty smoothly. i was able to convert the metadata, set up a scratch org, push/pull source, etc.

when i tried this with our main managed package, which is much larger, i ran into all kinds of errors trying to do force:source:push. the pretty-printed JSON output of the errors from the CLI command is almost 33,000 lines long. a few of the errors are known issues (e.g. having history tracking enabled), but the rest are things like "referenceTo value of 'Custom_Object__c' does not resolve to a valid sObject type," when "Custom_Object__c" is one of the custom objects included in the source i'm trying to push. there are a bunch of similar things like "Field Custom_Field__c does not exist," "In field: field - no CustomField named Custom_Object__c.Custom_Field__c found," "Invalid type: Custom_Object__c," etc.

i don't know how to determine the source of all of these errors. i've tried most of the things i've found on here already, like enabling external sharing, pushing with --ignorewarnings, etc., and none of it has made any difference.

FWIW, i've also noticed that the metadata i get from force:mdapi:retrieve is missing certain things, like view all permissions on Account in one of our custom profiles. this generates a few errors, but the vast majority remain even after fixing that. maybe that's an entirely separate issue, but it seems worth mentioning.

has anyone else encountered problems like this? any suggestions about where i should look to find the source?
I have an existing Flow which opens on button-click - currentlich inside a VF-Page, to have the ability to set a finish location.
Because I have enabled Lightning Runtime for Flows in my Sping'17 Sandbox, I wanted to test it, which only works if I change the Button to call the Flows URL.
It all works fine and looks great, but it doesn't seem to accept my "retURL={!Opportunity.ID}.
(The full URL is: "/flow/Create_Contract_on_Opp_Button_Click?varOpp={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}")

Does anyone have a solution to this yet (without writing a special APEX class for it)??

Thanks
Toby
I have an existing Flow which opens on button-click - currentlich inside a VF-Page, to have the ability to set a finish location.
Because I have enabled Lightning Runtime for Flows in my Sping'17 Sandbox, I wanted to test it, which only works if I change the Button to call the Flows URL.
It all works fine and looks great, but it doesn't seem to accept my "retURL={!Opportunity.ID}.
(The full URL is: "/flow/Create_Contract_on_Opp_Button_Click?varOpp={!Opportunity.Id}&retURL=/{!Opportunity.Id}")

Does anyone have a solution to this yet (without writing a special APEX class for it)??

Thanks
Toby