• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I see there are 3 informations are getting displayed in Opportunity Team related list(Team Member Name, Team Role and Title) in Opportunity. How can I modify this layout as I see in Page Layout, I do not have these fields in Related List of Opportunity Team Member. there is only Team Member and Access Level. 

User-added image

Also, the Team Role does not display any value even though I've entered Team Role in Opportunity Team object. The Title is getting fetched from User Object.

Can you please let me know how can I modify this list?

Thanks.

Regards,
MB
Hello,

Has anyone worked on Charts in List View? I've 2 questions about it. 
1. Can I remove the out of box charts in lightning List View?
2. Can I create chart as admin and make available to all users?

Thanks.

Regards,
Mohan Babu
Hello,

I have created new profile Delegated Admin cloning System Administrator profile. Created a new user and assigned Delegated Admin profile. I've removed few settings in Administrative permissions which they do not want to perform. The user should be able to Login As access for other users.

When I login as that user, I can see the access are restricted as expected. And they do have Login As access for all users. I want to restrict this user to Login As any Admin Users. If they can Login As admin users they get all permissions to perform.

How can I the user have Login As access for all users except System Admin profile users?

Regards,
MB
Hello,

I see there are 3 informations are getting displayed in Opportunity Team related list(Team Member Name, Team Role and Title) in Opportunity. How can I modify this layout as I see in Page Layout, I do not have these fields in Related List of Opportunity Team Member. there is only Team Member and Access Level. 

User-added image

Also, the Team Role does not display any value even though I've entered Team Role in Opportunity Team object. The Title is getting fetched from User Object.

Can you please let me know how can I modify this list?

Thanks.

Regards,
MB
Hello,

I have created new profile Delegated Admin cloning System Administrator profile. Created a new user and assigned Delegated Admin profile. I've removed few settings in Administrative permissions which they do not want to perform. The user should be able to Login As access for other users.

When I login as that user, I can see the access are restricted as expected. And they do have Login As access for all users. I want to restrict this user to Login As any Admin Users. If they can Login As admin users they get all permissions to perform.

How can I the user have Login As access for all users except System Admin profile users?

Regards,
MB
Hi,

I have developed an app using lightning components. I have 5 apex server calls in the init function of its JS controller.
But some time my app is not loading fine. Some time it is loading correctly. I have given the '$A.enqueueAction' of all server calls at last part after all server calls in the init fnction. Is there any order in giving the '$A.enqueueAction' of each server calls if there are multiple APEX server calls in single function?

Thankyou
  • July 28, 2016