• 357 Points
  • Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
In my org I have 1L Accounts in account I have custom field account__c every day I need to display total amount for all account when my batch job runs (For exam  I am working in banking domino every day amount (amount__c) is updating when my batch job runs for all accounts .
Thanks In Advance 
Regards,
Rajesh

Hello -

In this module it tells me to:

When you signed up for Trailhead, a TP was automatically created for you. Scroll to the bottom of this page and click Launch your hands-on org to open your TP.

When I scroll to the bottom of the page, I don't see an option to Launch Your Hands-On Org.  I also don't see it anywhere else on the page.  How do I launch it so I can continue with the module?

Hello,

I am trying to send a pdf version of webpage to an email address.
but i always receive a blank page as attachment.
How can i resolve it.

<apex:page docType="html-5.0" showHeader="false" controller="TestWebPageToPdfToDelete" sidebar="false">
<apex:form>
<apex:commandButton action="{!SendThisEmail}" value="send" />
<apex:iframe src="https://google.com" scrolling="true"/> 
</apex:form>
</apex:page>

public class TestWebPageToPdfToDelete {

public void SendThisEmail()
    {

List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage> mails = new List<Messaging.SingleEmailMessage>();
        Messaging.EmailFileAttachment attach = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
        attach.setContentType('application/pdf');
        attach.setFileName('Report.pdf');
        pagereference Pg = Page.TestWebPageToPdfToDelete;
        Blob body = pg.getcontentAsPdf();
        System.debug('$$'+body.size());
        System.debug('$$'+body);
        attach.Body = body;
        Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
        mail.setToAddresses(new String[] { 'test@gmail.com' });
        mail.setSubject('PDF Generation');
        mail.setHtmlBody('PFA');
        mail.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[] { attach });    
        mails.add(mail); 

if(!mails.isEmpty()) {
            Messaging.SendEmail(mails);
        }
    }
}

It is not necessary for me to send email but i just want to attach it as attachment somewhere and i should see as Pdf.

thanks for suggestion
Hi,
I would like to connect an external client using REST API.
For this I need to setup oauth for the my App.
But somehow I dont see the 'new' button within 'manage connected apps'

In my profile I have enabled
- Manage Connected Apps
- Modify all Data

But still I dont see this button.
User-added image
Manage Connected Apps view looks like:
User-added image

I am working on a cloned sandbox environment - does that make a difference ? Or do I miss permissions ?

Thanks for your help.
Detlef
Hello,
I am making a callout to an external API and am getting limit exception as the response seesm to be greater than 6 MB limit.
I already knew the Governor Limits but due to certain constraints we couldn't chunk out the response from database side.
Now SFDC needs to process the reponse correctly.

Does any one have an idea how can I divide the response into groups  so as to be able to process them correctly, without getting limit exception??

The callout is being made via Batch Job.
Since I am still writing the batch job, I tested the response with Anonymous Block and the exception occurred.
Will the batch job be able to divide and handle the response ??

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
I am trying to deploy a class but the deployment process has stuck in between from last one hour.
How to resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance!
I may be stupid or something, I have created a TP for the first Trailhead Admin Challenge - And I can't find the "Add App" button to start building an app?  Please advise?  I have looked EVERYWHERE :( 
Hi Friends,

My task is copy / assign 2 field values in one object (ex. Opp ) to another object (ex. Faculty ) 2 fields . How can i do this ? Means Is there any chance in customization like workflows, process builder or is it possible only developing mode ? Plz help me to fullfill this issue ?
Hello,

I have long text, stored in varialble XYZ, like below
I want to display on VF page
Hence i am looking for cuntion that can store in a string the fixed size length of string ?

thanks for suggestion !

Hi All,

I am trying to change the field dependencies between a controlling and dependent picklist. Basically, I am removing some of the dependent picklist values for some controlling picklist values. All that works fine untill I try to deploy that using Jenkins. I get the below error while tryin to deploy the same:

objects/TransAm_Application__c.object (TransAm_Application__c.TransAm_Driver_Sub_Type__c) -- Error: An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 1223707358-22033 (907326622) (line 874, column 12)
 Can anybody please help with this?
We have created a Sandbox from our Production environment.

Some new users have been added to Production after the creation of the Sandbox.

We need now to let those users have read/write access (actually System Admin) to the existing Sandbox also.

How can I add to our Sandbox those new users which already exist in Production, and can they keep using the same Security Tokens as in production?
Hi,
I am getting coverage issue while deploying updated trigger through sandbox.

In production I have 80% coverage and I have also checked not test class getting failed but when I deploying any trigger or class I am getting this Error Msg.

Code Coverage Failure
The following triggers have 0% code coverage. Each trigger must have at least 1% code coverage.
EventTriggers

Please Help me on this.
Hi All,

How to display more than 2000 records from a list view using standard set controller in Lightning component?
The default setPagesize limit is 2000.

Thanks,
Abhilash
This app can't be installed.
There are problems that prevent this package from being installed.
Insufficient PrivilegesYou do not have the level of access necessary to perform the operation you requested. Please contact the owner of the record or your administrator if access is necessary.

How can we count total no. of sharingRules in a salesforce org?.
Hi Friends,

I wanto add one of Scheduled Jobs in my sandbox to outbound change set to deploy new changes to production. How cab I do that ?

Can some one help me pls.
Has anyone here encountered this error before: Invalid target field for field update. ?

I have created a SendEmail quick action for Cases with a Predefined Field Value for the ToAddress(formula: Owner.Manager.Email)
I get this error during build when the predefined value is in the metadata. When I try to remove the predefined value in the metadata, the build is successful.

I already checked the fieldPermission for all profiles of the Manager's Email and they all have access to the field. Does anyone know why I'm getting this error?

PS. When I check the metadata of all profiles, I don't see the EmailMessage.ToAddress or any fieldPermission for all EmailMessage fields. Does the EmailMessage fields permission need to be in the profile too? (The EmailMessage fields permission in the target org are editable already)
  • April 19, 2017

Opportunity Forecasting functionality
Outline differences between the two forecasting versions - which one is most applicable for our organization?
Is it possible to customize the available values in the Forecast Category picklist? (default values: omitted, pipeline, best case, commit, closed)
Forecast Categories are tied by default to the Opportunity Stage. Is it possible to have this field be manually updated?
Hi I would like to change the default blue color to something else in the pageBlocks, Output panels etc, how can I do this?

Is there a way to make the change globally so I don't have to change each component?

User-added image
hi

pelase any one support me that, how to project deploying in the froce.com step by step process?

Thanks
Nagam
Batch Apex query on EmailMessage times out. Only 1M records in database. Query from Developer Console times out at 'LIMIT 10000'. Other queries on other objects with large 1M+ records work without issue. 
Code:
String query = 'SELECT Id FROM EmailMessage';

global Database.querylocator start(Database.BatchableContext BC){
        return Database.getQueryLocator(query);
    }   

How can I create query to return all records? Tried adding 'WHERE IsDeleted = false' - still times out.
While working my way through Start Routing With Omni-Channel, towards the end I got confused. It reads:

3. Go to the Cases console tab and select All Open Cases from the dropdown.
4. Select the checkbox next to case you created and click Change Owner.

This held me up for a bit, because there was no checkbox visible. After re-reading a bunch of times, I was able to find someone local who was able to figure out that I was in the chat view for this page, rather than the list view.
User-added image
I had to switch to the list view before the instructions made sense. It may help others if you added something to make that clear.

I have recently finished the badge CREATE A SATISFACTION SURVEY in Trailhead and I was wondering if there was a Salesforce solution to capture data from Customer Surveys by building them in Salesforce in a similar way to the screens solution but sending an email to customers so they are run automatically as opposed to run by sales reps.

Is this only possible through automation marketing tools such as Pardot´s? If that is possible by combining both platforms, does anybody have any similar experience?

Thanks!
Code coverage in our Developer org is 89%. Uploaded package today and uploads fine. When we add a Custom SystemAdmin Permission set, upload fails with 5% coverage. Any ideas why that might be or how to troubleshoot?
Using the NPSP.
When i submit a donation from a web form to salesforce using a click and pledge integrated platform; it creates a correct account and contact but gives me error on the opportunity record creation.
User-added image
Guess sasesforce concatenates to the click and pledge id his own generated id. 
How can i overcome this error ? is there a workaround?
Hi, everyone
I want to get All Layout of a salesforce org, In that, i also need to get all objects count on which these "Layout". I am using Tooling API to get all "Layout", I get all layout and its count but i am not getting Object Name on which these layout. When i query "fullName" then getting error: -

[{"message":"An unexpected error occurred. Please include this ErrorId if you contact support: 2083828647-227657 (1162229940)","errorCode":"UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION"}] .

please help.

public with sharing class LayoutMetadataCntrl {

public list<string> LayoutName{get;set;}
    public string TotalLayout{get;set;}
    public LayoutMetadataCntrl (){
        LayoutName=new list<string>();
        TotalLayout='';

}
    public void PageLayout(){

HttpRequest req=new HttpRequest();
        req.setHeader('Authorization', 'Bearer ' + UserInfo.getSessionID());
        req.setHeader('content-Type','application/json');
        string domainUrl=URL.getSalesforceBaseUrl().toExternalForm();
        req.setEndpoint(domainUrl+'/services/data/v33.0/tooling/query/?q=Select+id,name,createdDate,fullName+from+Layout');
        req.setMethod('GET');
        Http h=new Http();
        HttpResponse res=h.send(req);
        system.debug(res.getBody());

if(res.getStatusCode()==200){

JsonParser parser=JSON.createParser(res.getBody());
            while(parser.nextToken() !=null){
                if((parser.getCurrentToken()==JSONToken.FIELD_NAME)&& (parser.getText()=='Name')){
                    parser.nextValue();
                    LayoutName.add(parser.getText());
                }
                if((parser.getCurrentToken()==JSONToken.FIELD_NAME)&&(parser.getText()=='Size')){
                parser.nextValue();
                TotalLayout=parser.getText();
                }
             }
           }

}
}