• 209 Points
  • Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
I am making a callout to an external API and am getting limit exception as the response seesm to be greater than 6 MB limit.
I already knew the Governor Limits but due to certain constraints we couldn't chunk out the response from database side.
Now SFDC needs to process the reponse correctly.

Does any one have an idea how can I divide the response into groups  so as to be able to process them correctly, without getting limit exception??

The callout is being made via Batch Job.
Since I am still writing the batch job, I tested the response with Anonymous Block and the exception occurred.
Will the batch job be able to divide and handle the response ??

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
Using Ecilpse i am trying to deploy custom app from one developer editon to another .. i am getting following errors

File Name:    profiles/Admin.profile
   Full Name:  Admin
   Action:  NO ACTION
   Result:  FAILED
   Problem: Unknown user permission: ManageTranslation

File Name:    profiles/Platform.profile
   Full Name:  Platform
   Action:  NO ACTION
   Result:  FAILED
   Problem: Permission Read All Policy__c depends on permission(s): Read All Account
I may be stupid or something, I have created a TP for the first Trailhead Admin Challenge - And I can't find the "Add App" button to start building an app?  Please advise?  I have looked EVERYWHERE :( 
Hi Friends,

My task is copy / assign 2 field values in one object (ex. Opp ) to another object (ex. Faculty ) 2 fields . How can i do this ? Means Is there any chance in customization like workflows, process builder or is it possible only developing mode ? Plz help me to fullfill this issue ?
Hello,

I have long text, stored in varialble XYZ, like below
I want to display on VF page
Hence i am looking for cuntion that can store in a string the fixed size length of string ?

thanks for suggestion !

User-added image
I want to change this by "Call Duration (Seconds)"

i have follow this URL https://help.salesforce.com/articleView?id=customize_rename.htm&type=0
but this only to change the Field Label not the field Name

Please Help
I want number format in Indian rupees. Can any one suggest me how to do using <outputText value> Indian Rupee format is like eg. 1,23,000.00
I am using apex scheduler class and apex batch class, I want to know that when i run apex batch class or Scheduler class then it will count against the salesforce daily api limit or not? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
I created a Web To Lead and modified a couple of extra elements such as header, font size as well as adding the tags to make fields such as name, email - required.
Once I test the html code in the browser works fine.
However, once I intersed in our website page template, the functionality for the required fields is lost.
Any guess what is stopping it from working?
I inserted the form-html  code in a page field which has an html editor. Our org web is a CMS based website.
(btw, I'm not a developer, just a curious html interest)
Hi,

How to get query and relationship between two objects(standard and custom)

i have below details

standard object - case
custom object - product version

TESTCase = [Select  
                           c.AccountId, 
                            c.Account.Type,
                            c.RecordTypeId
        from Case c where Id= :ViewingCase.Id];

how do i include product version object fields in to above query.

Thanks

• March 21, 2017
how to convert user profile image to base64 in salesforce apex
Hi All,
What is health cloud?can we get trail developer account of salesforce health cloud?
Hi Trailblazers,
I am trying to get my students to do the lemonade stand project in Trailhead, but the videos now have restricted access.  Have they been moved? or are they being updated?
Ta
My create page is a custom lightning component and want to call this from standard list view in lightning. Please let me know how can i do it.  
  • March 20, 2017

I'm not able to create a case "Developer support for standard customers and partners is supported directly through our community."

How can I temporarily increase API requests?

Hello,
I am making a callout to an external API and am getting limit exception as the response seesm to be greater than 6 MB limit.
I already knew the Governor Limits but due to certain constraints we couldn't chunk out the response from database side.
Now SFDC needs to process the reponse correctly.

Does any one have an idea how can I divide the response into groups  so as to be able to process them correctly, without getting limit exception??

The callout is being made via Batch Job.
Since I am still writing the batch job, I tested the response with Anonymous Block and the exception occurred.
Will the batch job be able to divide and handle the response ??

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!
Hi i have two users a and b for both same controller and same VF page have some 1 to 10 section and i want render section 6 to the user A and not visible to user b.When user A logged in visble section 6 as "solution ".I want code for controller and vf cod
Hello,

I have been going through this module and midway, there is an exercise around building a fundraising app.

In the screenshot, it says "1 - Click on "Add App"
Add App is supposed to be a green button on in the "Getting Started" section of Force.com

I have registed for DE and have opened my TP, but am unable to find this "Getting Started" section anywhere.

All I see is an "App Launcher" window that opens when I click on the grid button on the top left corner of the menu bar on my TP.

Can someone tell me where I can access the gree button for "Add App"?

Thanks

Developer Beginner
   Developer Console Basics
      Execute SOQL and SOSL Queries 

I am working on this module in Trailhead and I think the challenge looks correct, but I am getting the error message shown below:

User-added image

Any ideas?
  • March 19, 2017
How can I delete the community? Also, How can I create the community without keep bumping into lightening bolt?
*Newbie alert*
Hi, i am new to this. I am trying to find out how i can add a check for 'duplicate customer' button next to the customer name when filling out the NEW lead page.
I need to be able to check for duplicate customer before the information is saved as my call staff need to know before they call as they are still filling out the information when cold calling.
If the button could check for company name, customer email and customer tel, for duplicate it would help so much.
Could someone be so kind as to help me with a step by step on how to do it please.
Many thanks.

I am stuck with this trailhead.  There is no customer community user profile listed in available profiles.  I have gone back and forth looking at user settings and everything else I can think of.  Any guidance as to how to get it to show would be massively appreciated.