• 10 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Even though the community User has the 'Download Analytics Data' permission enabled on the permission set that has been assigned. User is still not able to see the download option on the analytics dashboard that is published on the community. Please can someone let me know how can I get the Download option on Analytics Dashboards that is there on the Communities.
How can I know when a Critical update in salesforce was Activated ?? I want to know when I activated a Critical Update
Also need to remove permission for create and edit Internal User. Even need to remove permission for Reset Password ?
Please share an example for this. In code how we need to write for Auto approval process in API calls
There is a critical update - View Setup permission now required to run tests synchronously using the POST method for runTestsSynchronous. How to enable this Permission. Please explain in steps
Please share some examples for this.

Thanks in Advance
How the Javascript will be there in the HYPERLINK function. Please give an example for this. What is the solution for this.
Please share an example of HYPERLINK in which Javascript is used.
Thanks in advance
I'm not able to make Status as Inactive on Contracts. How Can I achieve this ?
Please provide a sample syntax for this where rendered having OR condition.
What are all permissions need to be enabled for a User to only view Salesforce code such as Apex Class, Visualforce page, Workflow, Process builder, Validation Rule and User must not have access to edit the code.
List of Components he must see are:
Apex Class
Visualforce Page
Workflow
Process builder
Validation rules

Please explain for each component what permission needs to be enabled
I want to change the default email address response of the Broker Portal. How can I achieve this? Please explain it with steps as I don't know rearding this.
I want to know all the Users and their profiles who are having access to a particular Managed Package. So how can I write a query for this ??
I have non-admin profile to which I need to give 'Log in as another User' permission. This kind of permission usually there for system admins, but I want to give this permission to non-admin profile (custom profile created by me). How to do this ?

Some say it can be done by using Delegated Administration. Can I know step by step how to do it using Delegated Administration method.
How can I set a default value for a dependent picklist field ?
Here is my code:

trigger AggregateResult on Contact (after insert, after update) {

if((trigger.isinsert && trigger.isafter) || (trigger.isupdate && trigger.isafter))
{
contact c=trigger.new[0];
if(c.accountid!=null)
{

AggregateResult[] ar=[select SUM(Contact_Amount__c) ss from contact where accountid=:c.accountid];

Integer d=(Integer)ar[0].get('ss');

account ac=new account(id=c.accountid);
  ac.Total_Amount_of_Contacts__c=decimal.valueOf(String.valueOf(ar[0].get('ss')));
  update ac;
}
}

}

I want the sum of Amount field in Contact to appear on Account field. But I'm getting this error:
Apex trigger AggregateResult caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: AggregateResult: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.TypeException: Invalid conversion from runtime type Decimal to Integer: Trigger.AggregateResult: line 11, column 1

Please provide me a solution for this.
There is a critical update - View Setup permission now required to run tests synchronously using the POST method for runTestsSynchronous. How to enable this Permission. Please explain in steps
How can I know when a Critical update in salesforce was Activated ?? I want to know when I activated a Critical Update
Here is my code:

trigger AggregateResult on Contact (after insert, after update) {

if((trigger.isinsert && trigger.isafter) || (trigger.isupdate && trigger.isafter))
{
contact c=trigger.new[0];
if(c.accountid!=null)
{

AggregateResult[] ar=[select SUM(Contact_Amount__c) ss from contact where accountid=:c.accountid];

Integer d=(Integer)ar[0].get('ss');

account ac=new account(id=c.accountid);
  ac.Total_Amount_of_Contacts__c=decimal.valueOf(String.valueOf(ar[0].get('ss')));
  update ac;
}
}

}

I want the sum of Amount field in Contact to appear on Account field. But I'm getting this error:
Apex trigger AggregateResult caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: AggregateResult: execution of AfterUpdate caused by: System.TypeException: Invalid conversion from runtime type Decimal to Integer: Trigger.AggregateResult: line 11, column 1

Please provide me a solution for this.