• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I want to insert a custom object record whenever this transaction security event is occured. I have this code but i receive the email alert when this event is triggered but the record fails to insert. Any idea how this should work?

global class ContactDataExportPolicyCondition implements TxnSecurity.PolicyCondition {
    public boolean evaluate(TxnSecurity.Event e) {
        Integer numberOfRecords = Integer.valueOf(e.data.get('NumberOfRecords'));
        If(numberOfRecords >= 100){
            return true;
            //insert the record
            Transaction_Events__c  eventRecord = new Transaction_Events__c();
            eventRecord.Number_of_Records__c = numberOfRecords;
            insert eventRecord;
        }
        return false;
  }
}
Hi,
I have 4 diff Data Export policies for Lead, Account, Opportunity and Contact object with diff apex classes. 
I would like to know if there is a way to create one single apex class that I can use in one single policy instead of 4 duplicates .
Also, is it possible to use custom settings in policies to store the threshold value of number of records? everytime, i try to access the custom settings in policy apex class, the test class fails.

Thanks,
​Manisha
Hi,

We have  a need to Create unique Home pages for each User in lightning. Is there a way to create a home page for each user rather than profile ?

Thanks,
Manisha
Hi,

Since iframes are discontinued, is there a better way to embed salesforce dashboards in Visualforce Page?

Thanks,
Manisha

Hi,

I am trying to implement the transaction security policy in our salesforce environment.
I would like to know how can I block salesforce access if accessed from the devices other than the ones provided by Company .
Typically company provided phones have device management certificate installed and the laptops/computers have specific domains.
How can I access the device information using transaction Apex Policy.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Manisha

T

Hi,

Since iframes are discontinued, is there a better way to embed salesforce dashboards in Visualforce Page?

Thanks,
Manisha
Hi,

We have  a need to Create unique Home pages for each User in lightning. Is there a way to create a home page for each user rather than profile ?

Thanks,
Manisha
Hi,

Thanks,
Manisha

Hi,

I am trying to implement the transaction security policy in our salesforce environment.
I would like to know how can I block salesforce access if accessed from the devices other than the ones provided by Company .
Typically company provided phones have device management certificate installed and the laptops/computers have specific domains.
How can I access the device information using transaction Apex Policy.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Manisha

T

Hi all,

I've seen lots of topics and discussions here about picklist values based on record type on a standard VF page, but I have a little more complicated problem.

I am trying to get around the problem mentioned here: https://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=08730000000BpNb

I have built a visualforce page with a standard list controller and no extensions, with a custom list view button to open the page after several case records have been selected.

The VF page contains 2 picklists: Status and SubStatus (dependent picklist, with different values based on Case record type).

The problem I am facing is this: How does Salesforce decide which set of SubStatus values to show in the dropdown, if I have selected multiple records on the list view that may have different record types?

At the very least, I want to be able to show ALL possible values, regardless of selected records' record types.

I was trying to build this without custom controllers or extensions, but I think I may have to build the SubStatus picklist dynamically.

Any advice or tips how to do this?  

VF Page:
<apex:page standardController="Case" recordSetVar="cases" tabStyle="Case">
    <apex:form id="form">
        <apex:pageBlock title="Mass Close Cases" mode="edit" id="block">
            <apex:pageMessages />
            <apex:pageBlockButtons location="top">
                <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
                <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockButtons>
            <apex:pageBlockSection title="Case Information" columns="1" id="section">
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem id="sectionItem1">
                <apex:outputLabel value="Status" />
                <apex:inputField id="statusval" value="{!case.Status}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
            <apex:pageBlockSectionItem >
                <apex:outputLabel value="SubStatus" />
                <apex:inputField required="true" Value="{!case.SubStatus__c}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockSectionItem>
            </apex:pageBlockSection>
        </apex:pageBlock>
    </apex:form>
</apex:page>
Thanks,
Tony

Can any one helps me . 
Scenario i have student object having 2 record types having picklist name : 'Group'
for example 
Record type 1 have these picklist values :
Group 1
Group 2
Record type 2 have these piclist values :
Group 3

Group 4

Group 5
these are showing fine if we just use the standard layout .
the problem is that on visual force page i am only creating the students record of record type 1 so i just want to display the picklist in visual force having the exact same values as they are showing in layout..
i.e
page :
<apex:inputField value="{!instance.Group__c}"/>
controller:
student__c instance = new student__c();

i know that i will achieve it by custom picklist but i wnat to know the standard method if exists..
thanks in advance :-)