• Senior SalesForce Consultant
  • Syntel

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are trying to us the Lightning Notificiation Bell but we cannot seem to clear out the notifications one a user has read them.  We tried using the "Mark all as read" link  but they are still showing in the notificaiton list.  Does anyone know how we can clear the read notifications out of the list?

Same question was posted earlier on success community however it is unresolved.

https://success.salesforce.com/answers?id=9063A000000e4EYQAY
I have used lightning:path in one of my Lightning Component. Before winter 19 it was working fine however after winter 19 got enabled in the Sandbox I started getting error on selecting any Status which is having values available in the dependent field. I know we have standard path component however on the Status change we are showing some script to the user dynamically.

Any help would be really appreciated?

Lightning:Path Error
We are API upserting changes to the Contact record.  The email address field is changed to the new email address however it changes back to the original email address.  In the contact history, there are two entries for the edit, the upsert change and then the change back to the original address.

When we update the contact record manually in SF it accepts the change with no issue.  We turned off duplicate rules thinking that might be the issue.  I created a SF support case and was informed they can not help as this is a developer issue.  Any help will be appreciated.
Is there a way to bring up the standard lightning lead convert window via button click in a Lightning Component without having to create a whole new Lightning Component to mimic the convert functionality?

For clarity, the current image I have in my head is to create a Lightning component to simply call the force:editRecord tag. That lightning component would then have a button that would be labeled "Save and Convert" which would save the record, and then automagicaly bring up the Lightning Lead convert window.
Hello everyone, I am trying to work out the best way to achieve the following:
I have 2 custom objects Jobs and Job Types. I would like to enable multiple job types to be linked to any job. I can link the 2 objects, which enables me to use the 'New Job Types' button to create a new job type, but I only want to be able to select from a predetermined list of Job Types and multiples of those job types.
For example: Job 001 is created and assigned to an engineer. He does the job and need to select the job types he has completed (1 x Replace power supply / 3 x reset system / 2 x Firmware updates).
I was thinking a multi-select picklist, but this would only permit 1 x of each selection. I would like to see this as related list on the Jobs object also and have a button to 'Select' job types, instead of creating new Job Type.
What is the best way to go about this? I suspect I may need to create a junction object perhaps?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Matthew

I am trying to create a SOAP that when a record is created it will send certain fields of that record to an external system. I have the XML schema for the other system, but I am very lost on how SOAP works and how to accomplish this? Can someone please explain to me how I should even begin to start this process. I have seen lots of documentation on how to create a SOAP that will update salesforce but I only need to update the external system. I know external messages based on a workflow would accomplish a similar result but I have to be able to pass login information and that is not possible with extermal messages. 

Thanks for any help.

I have used lightning:path in one of my Lightning Component. Before winter 19 it was working fine however after winter 19 got enabled in the Sandbox I started getting error on selecting any Status which is having values available in the dependent field. I know we have standard path component however on the Status change we are showing some script to the user dynamically.

Any help would be really appreciated?

Lightning:Path Error
I am trying to display Napili community in a iframe on external domain but I am hitting the below error:

Load denied by X-Frame-Options: https://tryeverrything-developer-edition.na50.force.com/s/ does not permit cross-origin framing.
User-added image

I have enabled the framing by any page as shown in the below screenshot but still it is not working.

User-added image

Are there other settings to enable the iframing of Napili community?

getting the error - 
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
Could not find a remote site named 'PVS_API' with the remote site URL of 'https://api.metamind.io'. tried it more than once - nothing worked - any ideas?
Hi All,
I am a newbie admin. My company was using Amabssador portal for referrals. For some special customizations and cost saving purposes they decided to have their own referral portal. The new portal is working fine. But the installed Ambassador package still exists and we are still able to use some of the fields. I have no experience with installed packages. My guess is as we discontinued using Ambassador we will not be able to use these fields in near future although that's not the case right now. What happens to the existing installation after we terminate use of the Ambassador porta web forms? Can our own web forms write to the fields that belong to Ambassador?
Thanks in advance,