• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We have a VisualForce page we use for the classic service console.  We are now trying to adapt this to the Lightning Experience, by using Lightning's ability to display VisualForce pages within its UI.  The page loads as expected, however any of our calls to sforce.console.* fail due to the VF page being wrapped in a Lightning Compatibility layer (and therefor an iFrame).  The errors are Cross-Origin frame errors.  

I know of the sforce.one object, which allows limited navigation functionality, however the features I need are more than just navigation.  Is there a way to access these VisualForce APIs and have them work in Lightning, or alternatively, is there a way to access the Lightning features of the same Javascript SDK?  When I look at the object, all of the Lighting-related functions are missing, and all of the VF-related functions fail.

Thanks

On my developer edition I am able to use the /services/data/v38.0/composite composite API. I seriously LOVE this API, it cuts down on network time and makes life easy.

There is problem however, recently I was trying to integrate with a new customer and to my surprise the composite REST endpoint was 404 not found. The response from SFDC was:

[
  {
    "errorCode": "NOT_FOUND",
    "message": "The requested resource does not exist"
  }
]
Other REST requests on this domain with the same authentication work great... I thought that the composite API was Generally Available. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help.
Hello,
I recently signed up for a developer site, and was able to successfully make one extra admin, but cannot make any more admins.   Normally the 'Salesforce' User License shows, which gives the user admin permissions.  In the attached image, you can see it is not listed.

I was hoping to make an account for each developer we are putting on the project, about 10.  Is this an issue with the number of seats the developer accounts are given?  If so, how do I request more seats?

User-added image

On my developer edition I am able to use the /services/data/v38.0/composite composite API. I seriously LOVE this API, it cuts down on network time and makes life easy.

There is problem however, recently I was trying to integrate with a new customer and to my surprise the composite REST endpoint was 404 not found. The response from SFDC was:

[
  {
    "errorCode": "NOT_FOUND",
    "message": "The requested resource does not exist"
  }
]
Other REST requests on this domain with the same authentication work great... I thought that the composite API was Generally Available. Any ideas? Thanks in advance for the help.
Hello,
I recently signed up for a developer site, and was able to successfully make one extra admin, but cannot make any more admins.   Normally the 'Salesforce' User License shows, which gives the user admin permissions.  In the attached image, you can see it is not listed.

I was hoping to make an account for each developer we are putting on the project, about 10.  Is this an issue with the number of seats the developer accounts are given?  If so, how do I request more seats?

User-added image