• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I want to assign a particular dashboard to a particular profile by default.
The dashboard should be placed on the home page.
Is there a way to do this OOTB?

Thanks,
  • November 26, 2018
Is there a way to restrict users of a certain profile from searching certain account record types from global account search? How do I go about this?
  • September 20, 2018
Hi All,

I have a custom object A with related list of custom object B.

Object B has a custom read only checkbox field and a custom dropdown field.
I need the system to check the checkbox field only when the user selects a certain value in the dropdown list field while updating or creating record B and at the same time uncheck the checked checkbox field(if any) on any related records of object B for record A.
How can I implement this? Can this be implemented? Any pointers much appreciated. Thanks

• July 31, 2018
Hi All, I need to query all the profiles that have access to a particular record type called "ABD" . How do I query this data?
  • July 26, 2018
Is there a way to restrict users of a certain profile from searching certain account record types from global account search? How do I go about this?
  • September 20, 2018
Hi All,

I have a custom object A with related list of custom object B.

Object B has a custom read only checkbox field and a custom dropdown field.
I need the system to check the checkbox field only when the user selects a certain value in the dropdown list field while updating or creating record B and at the same time uncheck the checked checkbox field(if any) on any related records of object B for record A.
How can I implement this? Can this be implemented? Any pointers much appreciated. Thanks

• July 31, 2018
Hi All, I need to query all the profiles that have access to a particular record type called "ABD" . How do I query this data?
  • July 26, 2018