• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm getting this error when trying to check challenge in the Lightning Experience Rollout Superbadge for challenge 6. I've tried a different org, and I've tried recreating the Key Sales Data and Communications app. 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
There was an unexpected error while verifying this challenge. Usually this is due to some pre-existing configuration or code in the challenge Org. We recommend using a new Developer Edition (DE) to check this challenge. If you're using a new DE and seeing this error, please post to the developer forums and reference error id: RVLNKIMN
Has anyone completed this trail? I am stomped on challenge number 3, regarding created the process for fulfillment. Any pointers or guidance would be appreciated.

I am wondering what is the best way to report a bug.
We are having an issue and I submitted a case and Salesforce keep closing it, with their generic close response,
"Please be informed that Developer support is currently available only to our premier customers and Premier partners ...."

I have posted this question on StackExchange regarding the bug
http://salesforce.stackexchange.com/questions/70187/low-code-coverage-when-production-and-new-test-class-to-deploy-are-over-80?noredirect=1#comment91714_70187

but to summarize it seems that the code coverage in our production org is displaying the wrong numbers, as all of them past and the overall is above 80%, when validation 1 test class that will increase a class coverage from 0% to 100% it fails saying that code coverga is only 73%
how can this be possible if the new test class will improve the coverage. The only thing that I can think is that the initial overal coverage is wrong and it is not 82%
  • March 26, 2015