• Associate Software Engineer
  • IQVIA

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, I'm having an issue on my trailhead playground with activating an approval process to complete the challenge for this part of the process automation module. When I click on the Activate button within the process page, or on the Account processes page to move it from Inactive to Active, it won't respond. I appreciate help anyone can give me.
I really don't get this Trailhead... stuck and unable to move on and forward onto my next lesson (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/business_process_automation/units/process_builder)

User-added image

I proceeded to create the flow in Process Builder as shown below...

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Once done I proceeded to active this process then I went into an account and updated the Shipping Address be that the street, city, state or zip code and the process ran as intended and updated the contact mailing address. I tried with several records and the process works just fine. I really don't get this error message. I destroyed the process I built and re-created it again and same error message. Any guidance or tips to help me solve this conondrum will be greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

I've gone through the lesson, did the work and the Challenge part isn't reading that it's done:
User-added imageUser-added image

Help!
Currently on: "Create Object Relationship" section of my trailhead training. Got to the part where its asking me to create two custom relationship fields on the Favorite object, when I open up the Object Manager, it is not showing 'Favorite' as an object?
Hi, I'm having an issue on my trailhead playground with activating an approval process to complete the challenge for this part of the process automation module. When I click on the Activate button within the process page, or on the Account processes page to move it from Inactive to Active, it won't respond. I appreciate help anyone can give me.
i just checked my api name on the module "use formula fields" and it did not type in the __c on the end of the name. so i typed it on the end, and then when i tried to save it it gave me this warning.  

Error: The custom field name you provided Days_Since_Last_Update__c on object Case can only contain alphanumeric characters, must begin with a letter, cannot end with an underscore or contain two consecutive underscore characters, and must be unique across all Case fields

not sure what to do, when the test is telling me that it has to have this particular name, and the site is telling me that it cannot have this particular name.

thanks.
I really don't get this Trailhead... stuck and unable to move on and forward onto my next lesson (https://trailhead.salesforce.com/modules/business_process_automation/units/process_builder)

User-added image

I proceeded to create the flow in Process Builder as shown below...

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Once done I proceeded to active this process then I went into an account and updated the Shipping Address be that the street, city, state or zip code and the process ran as intended and updated the contact mailing address. I tried with several records and the process works just fine. I really don't get this error message. I destroyed the process I built and re-created it again and same error message. Any guidance or tips to help me solve this conondrum will be greatly appreciate it. Thanks so much!

Please help! Why there is no Property field in Event object when I do the challenge for "Customize compact Layouts"  topic. This system doesn't allow me to add a new field to Event object. 
Thanks!