• Digital Transformation & Accessibility
  • The Blind Foundation - New Zealand

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
As we didn't get any support on this via the official Salesforce Support channels ("for premier support clients only"...) they suggested to post this question here. Was hopeing someone can help push this into the right direction - would be much appreciated.

On Salesforce Mobile for Android version 228.030.0 we suddenly cannot login anymore using "use custom URL" with mydomain and our connected ADFS / SAML single sign on.

After entering our "use custom domain" name the following page just stays white - where else you should see our organisation login page from ADFS ( Microsoft Active Directory),

In an older version of the App 224.080.0 that we were using until now, this was NOT a problem and was only introduced with the new version.
Please note: this problem existed on older Apple iOS versions of the Salesforce App, now this seems to be "vice versa": in the newest iOS version it works, however now the new Android Version 228.030.0 does not work anymore.

Would anyone be able to raise this with the Salesforce Mobile App Developers?

Hi There,
we came across a very annoying accessibility issue for our visually impaired users that have to use Salesforce with keyboard only (in addition with Screenreader like JAWS).  

Problem:  In Google Chrome, we were not able to find the correct keystrokes to select multiple non-consecutive options from a multiple select box in Salesforce Lightning using just the keyboard. (i.e. select only option 1 and 4 of the list, not 2 and 3).

We are aware of the methods in Internetexplorer (Shift + F8 etc.)  and Firefox (Control + space to select). After intense research on the internet, that issue seems to exist for many users only in Chrome, and yet we couldn't find a solution for that. We came across a thread in the Chromium developer forum and there seems to be a "bug" raised since 2011 (!).

Does anyone know, if there is a way in Chrome is to select non consecutive items in a multiselect box only with the keyboard? See screenshot attached for reference.
Multiselect Box in Salesforce Lightning
Thanks and best,
Hendrik

When a lead gets converted to a contact I want to update the member's Statuses In two different campaigns.
I have been messing with Workflow and Process builder but I cant seem to get all the fields I need on either method

1. Canis Minor Lead Campaign = Status need to change to "Enrolled in canis Minor Program"
2. Canis inor Canis MAjor Campaign = Status needs to change to "Application Received"

Can someone pooint me in the right direction?

Process Builder seems to only let me work with fields from one object at a time.
If: 
Lead Status = Converted

then:
Campaign ID = 701i00000010euu
Member Status = "Enrolled in Canis Minor"

Campaign ID = 701i0000000VkZS
Member Status = "application Received"

Can anyone explain to me why a system administrator cannot create a campaign?

When I look at the "Standard Object Permissions" section of the system administrator profile for campaigns.  All the permission boxes are checked.  

So this is cause the following error when I try creating a campaign through the API:

Status Code: CANNOT_INSERT_UPDATE_ACTIVATE_ENTITY

Thanks in advance for the help!