• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
With a test class in VS Code while connected to one of my sandboxes, I have run into an issue where I cannot run Debug Test or Debug All Tests with the Apex Replay Debugger. It gives me the error: "Debug failed to run" followed by another error, "No debug log associated with test results." In this sandbox it happens on all test classes I have tried since I first encountered the error, but no error in other sandboxes. I can do Run Test I cannot find anything on the web about this error message, and I can't think of anything I did specifically with this sandbox that might have caused it, except I recently refreshed it. Also, I connect from 2 different PCs, home and office, and same error, so it must be something with the sandbox. When I look in Setup>Debug Logs, under User Trace Flags, my user is listed there and the Start Date and Expiration Date fields are updated when I attempt to run Debug Test. Nothing shows up in the Debug Logs area below, and nothing shows up in the Logs tab in the Developer Console.

How do I give it what it wants?

Version: 1.77.0 (user setup)
Commit: 7f329fe6c66b0f86ae1574c2911b681ad5a45d63
Date: 2023-03-29T10:02:16.981Z
Electron: 19.1.11
Chromium: 102.0.5005.196
Node.js: 16.14.2
V8: 10.2.154.26-electron.0
Sandboxed: No

I have written python code to get data from thousands of radios and compare it with data in our opportunities, and update the opportunity fields if there is a discrepancy. If not, it will leave the record alone. It would run once per day, most likely, and can possibly update a few hundred records at a time.

I have been asked to update the records as a single call.

I believe the reason is that we have quite a few apps that already consume a large chunk of our alotted calls per day. I tried to use simple-salesforce to do this, but I don't see any reference to its ability to take json or xml for updating records. I do see the "bulk" update functionality, but that seems to be meant for calls over 10000 at a time. What about the calls between 1 and 10,000 records? Can simple-salesforce do this, or can some other python tool kit? Thanks.

Hi all,

I need to make a call out to an external web service from Salesforce. The administrator of the server has sent me a certificate for https communications.

How can I upload this certificate into Salesforce? I read something about generating a CA-signed certificate from Salesforce but, my question is, cant I just upload the certificate I got directly into Salesforce?

Thanks a lot. Regards,

Antonio