Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm getting the following error.

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The license and profile are set incorrectly for Ada Balewa.

I know my profile and license is set correctly (Chatter Free / Chatter Moderator).
However, it is still giving me an error.

I restarted this superbadge twice already trying to resolve this issue, and nothing seems to be working.
I have no idea what's wrong.

Here's basically what I did.

1) In the first attemp, I managed to pass the step 1, then went up to checking Shije Tashi then fell into an error.

2) Everything seemed fine but it was still giving me an error so I recreated the playground and restarted.

3) I re-did the step 1 (add Residential to the Account Type field, and import the accounts file)

4) Then created Ada Balewa with Chatter Free / Chatter Moderator / Active / English

5) Error so I repeated 2-4 once more and still error
How many Trailhead Playground can I have in a single account? There is a limit of 10?
#trailhead #playground
Hi,

I am not able to get the license and profile set up correctly for Ada Balewa, and I have tried all the licences available.

User-added image

User-added image

User-added image

Any tip?

Thanks a lot

Dani
Continue to receive the following error message "Could not find a Permission Set named 'Trailhead' that has the 'Two-Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins' permission enabled.".  I have created the following: new developer edition, new user,  and new permission set with required 'Two Factor Authentication for User Interface Logins' ticked.  I then assigned the permission set to the new user, logged out, logged back in as the new user and was successfully able to log in using 2FA.  I am logged in to the same developer edition that I used to create user and set.