• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

How to get Current Dated Exchange Rates in a Formula Field in a multi-currency enabled system.

I have applied below formula but it is returning Corporate Currency Rate not the Current active rate.

CURRENCYRATE(Text(CurrencyIsoCode))

Please suggest.
Thanks
Romesh
Hi Exprets,

I have a custom object "Corporate_Event__c" and have added Lead as a lookup in this custom object, i am facing an issue when i wanted to get records from Corporate_Event__c in Visualforce Email Template then it is not showing any data of custom object fields when this email template is send from Workflow email alert.

When i check this template by clicking "Send Test and Verify Merge Fields" button then it is working properly and showing data. I have attached my email template code below.

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Corporate Event Form" recipientType="Lead" relatedToType="CORPORATE_EVENT__c">
    <messaging:plainTextEmailBody >
        Hi, {!recipient.Name}

Please fill the event details from below url:

Corporate Event:
        {!relatedTo.URL__c}

Corporate Event AV:
        <apex:repeat value="{!relatedTo.CORPORATE_EVENT_AV__r}" var="av" >
            {!av.URL__c} 
        </apex:repeat>

Thanks        
    </messaging:plainTextEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

Please check my code and suggest any solution.

Thanks
Hi,

I am not aware about omni channel and where it's used.  Can you please benefit of this.

Thanks
Romash
Hi Experts,

User-added image
I have created a visualforce page where i have added a lookup field and it is working fine on desktop mode, but when i open this page on iPad and want to select any value from that lookup field then i am not able to select that, even it is showing click action but still it is not selecting in the field.

Please guide me how to solve this.
Hi Expert,

I have a account with oppertunities. now  i want to add GrossTotal custom field in Account and all opertunity Amount will be add in Gross total.

Please suggest.

Regards
Romesh

Hi,

I am not aware about omni channel and where it's used.  Can you please benefit of this.

Thanks
Romash
Hi Experts,

User-added image
I have created a visualforce page where i have added a lookup field and it is working fine on desktop mode, but when i open this page on iPad and want to select any value from that lookup field then i am not able to select that, even it is showing click action but still it is not selecting in the field.

Please guide me how to solve this.
I created three custom formula fields on the QuoteLineItem table.

I am trying to add Roll Up fields on the Quote to sum these three variables.

One of the three variables is available to Roll Up, but the other 2 are not.  I did some research in this forum and found postings that said a formula filed cannot be used in another Roll Up field.  This made some sense until I was able to do it once.

Any possible ideas why one formula field would be available for a Roll Up Summary but other formula fields are not?  I should mention that none of the 3 fields I created on the Quote Line Items table are Roll Up Summary fields.  They are simple add and subtract math type fields.

Any help would be appreciated.