• Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hey there,
I’m trying to require that one picklist field is conditionally required when the value in another picklist field is selected. Therefore, the picklist field “Resigned_Reason__c” is required only when the picklist field “Substatus” has a value of “Voluntary | Resigned”
I keep getting different errors. The last one saying Incorrect number of parameters for function 'TEXT()'. Expected 1, received . 

Here's my validation rule:
AND (NOT (ISBLANK(TEXT (ts2extams__Substatus__c, "Voluntary | Resigned"))), ISBLANK(TEST(Resigned_Reason__c))

Anything stand out that I need to fix? Thanks!

Hey there,
I’m trying to require that one picklist field is conditionally required when the value in another picklist field is selected. Therefore, the picklist field “Resigned_Reason__c” is required only when the picklist field “Substatus” has a value of “Voluntary | Resigned”
I keep getting different errors. The last one saying Incorrect number of parameters for function 'TEXT()'. Expected 1, received . 

Here's my validation rule:
AND (NOT (ISBLANK(TEXT (ts2extams__Substatus__c, "Voluntary | Resigned"))), ISBLANK(TEST(Resigned_Reason__c))

Anything stand out that I need to fix? Thanks!