• 0 Points
  • Member since 2017

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We are using file storage in Opportunities to store files like proposals. We are running out of space and looking for a solution based on Big Object storage. Is there any way to achieve this?
I have created a custom object for attachment with Opportunity as the parent. I want to link opportunity stage to this object. One should be able to mark the stage as closed won only when the custom object has some attachment. Need a validation rule for this. Have tried this script
AND(ISPICKVAL(StageName,"Closed Won"),  ISBLANK($ObjectType.OpportunityAttachment__c.Fields.Name))
It shows no syntax error, but does not function while marking the stage as closed won
I have created a custom object for attachment with Opportunity as the parent. I want to link opportunity stage to this object. One should be able to mark the stage as closed won only when the custom object has some attachment. Need a validation rule for this. Have tried this script
AND(ISPICKVAL(StageName,"Closed Won"),  ISBLANK($ObjectType.OpportunityAttachment__c.Fields.Name))
It shows no syntax error, but does not function while marking the stage as closed won
Hi All,

I need create a validation to check if exist attachments in the opportunity.
Someone know if is possible to do that?

I need create something like that:
If Probability is =  75% , verify if exist at least 1 file attached in the opportunity, before the user proceed to the next stage.

Thanks
Rafael